Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
- Adhesion testing (6)
- Angle measuring (2)
- Calibration equipment (6)
- Creepage and clearance testers (1)
- Data loggers (2)
- Detector, container leaks (3)
- Detector, flaw/packaging (5)
- Detector, pressure (3)
- Environmental testing (3)
- Force gauges (2)
- Friction (1)
- Inspection systems (12)
- Leak testing (7)
- Machine vision systems (4)
- Materials testing (2)
- Measurement instruments (23)
- Microscopes (4)
- Needle-quality testing (1)
- Optical inspection systems (14)
- Other testing, metrology, or inspection equipment (14)
- Product safety/performance testing (10)
- Seal-strength testing (5)
- Thickness gauge (4)
- Torque gauges (2)
Viewing ALL listings in Microscopes
...implants, thin/thick films, semiconductors and HB-LEDs. Bruker’s high-performance product portfolio includes AFMs, Stylus Profilers, 3D Optical microscopes, tribometers and indenters for R&D, QA/QC and production. Visit www.bruker.com today for all your surface analysis needs....
Scienscope International Corp.
Scienscope was founded in 1995 to meet the growing need for reliable general purpose optical and video inspection solutions for the electronics and PCB industries. We began with basic stereo zoom microscopes used for SMT inspection and rework of circuit boards and electromechanical...
Capovani Brothers Inc.
Capovani Brothers Inc. is a buyer, refurbisher, and seller of used semiconductor and other scientific equipment. The company deals in a wide variety of equipment that includes all types of wafer manufacturing tools, vacuum pumps, clean room equipment, inspection microscopes, test a...
Labo America, Inc.
Labo America is an American high precision microscope and optical instrument manufacturer with a history of more than 60 years. A company which believes in high precision, responsive and technically evolving products, best suited for all medical and scientific environments. Our...