Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
IVD Suppliers Directory
Assay System Components (35)
- Contract manufacturer- electronic and mechanical components and software (15)
- Custom-molded disposables (2)
- Dishes, microwell plates, cuvettes (1)
- Instrument housings, custom-molded components (3)
- Microspheres, beads, lattices (1)
- Pipettes, syringes, droppers, tips (5)
- Sample collection devices, lancets (2)
- Slides (1)
- Swabs (2)
- Tubes (6)
- Biochemicals and Chemical Reagents (18)
Consulting Services (46)
- Laboratory research services (1)
- Market research services (3)
- Marketing, distribution services (1)
- Packaging, labeling services (5)
- Process development and validation (5)
- Product R&D, design (8)
- Product testing- consulting (5)
- Regulatory affairs and compliance (8)
- Research/specimen procurement (1)
- Software design, programming (9)
Electronic and Mechanical Components and Software (61)
- Cables and connectors, shielding (8)
- Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies (3)
- Filters, filtration supplies (3)
- Fluid-handling components (11)
- Input products (2)
- Motors, motion controls (8)
- Optics and machine-vision systems (4)
- Output devices (1)
- PCBs (3)
- Power supplies, transformers (4)
- Sensors, transducers, switches (8)
- Software for product design and manufacturing (4)
- Temperature-control components (9)
- Filters, Membranes, Bioseparation Equipment and Supplies (6)
IVD Contract Manufacturing (83)
- Bioprocessing (1)
- Converting, die-cutting, laminating (9)
- Dispensing, filling (liquid or powder) (3)
- Machining, metal forming (8)
- Microfabrication services (1)
- Packaging, labeling (5)
- Plastics and rubber forming (8)
- Product assembly (13)
- Product testing- contract manufacturing (2)
- R&D, design, prototyping (23)
- Sterilization (1)
- Surface modification, coating (17)
- Welding, sealing (9)
Manufacturing Equipment and Supplies (57)
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (16)
- Automation/custom systems (12)
- Component assembly equipment (7)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (1)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (7)
- Materials-coating equipment (2)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (2)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (1)
- Process control equipment (1)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (6)
- Slitters (2)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (6)
- Stock items supplier- manufacturing equipment and supplies (1)
- Surface-modification equipment (7)
- Membranes, test strips, wicks (2)
Packaging and Labeling Materials and Components (31)
- Ampules, bottles, jars, vials (5)
- Clamshells, blisters (6)
- Closures, lidding, caps, stoppers (6)
- Contract manufacturer- packaging and labeling materials and components (7)
- Display packaging, cartons, boxes, cases (3)
- Films, foils (3)
- Labels (3)
- Pouches, bags (5)
- Rollstock and sheet (7)
- Shipping containers, insulated shippers (1)
- Trays (8)
- Tools for Molecular Diagnostics (17)
Viewing ALL listings in IVDIVD companies need access not only to the latest developments in biochemistry and genomics but also...
CleanCut Technologies, LLC, An Oliver Company
CleanCut Technologies, LLC, An Oliver Company is an FDA registered and ISO 13485 certified medical device packaging company located in Anaheim, California. Our products are manufactured in Class 7 (10,000) & Class 8 (100,000) certified facilities with full traceability. CleanC...
Lumenous Device Technologies
Lumenous Device Technologies provides laser micromachining and premium surface finishing to companies worldwide that demand quality in a wide variety of medical devices including stents, flexible hypotubes, clips, and components for catheters, endoscopes, and orthopedic devices. L...
New England Tubing Technologies
New England Tubing Technologies works with clients to design and manufacture custom medical products that meet stringent quality and performance requirements. Braid and spiral reinforced tubing, lubricious lined catheter shafts, and tubing with conductors or linear strength members...
Your Partner in the Global Life Sciences Nordson MEDICAL (NASDAQ: NDSN) is a global expert in the design, development, and manufacturing of complex medical devices and component technologies. We serve interventional, surgical, and specialized markets as the engine of innovatio...
Porex, Filtration Group
Porex’s Custom Solutions Porex Corporation, a member company of the Filtration Group, takes pride in almost 60 years of partnering with our customers to deliver engineering and design innovations that turn their product ideas into reality. Through a collaborative engineeri...
Qosina is a leading global supplier of more than 5,000 OEM single-use components to the medical and pharmaceutical industries. We offer free samples, low minimum order requirements, just-in-time delivery, modification of existing molds, and new product design and development. Wh...
Ad Tape & Label Company, Inc.
ATL (Ad Tape & Label) a privately held company in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin, specializes in disposable medical devices, custom die-cut components, single ply and multi-panel booklet labels, and track and trace technologies for security label needs. The cGMP compliant and FDA re...
Alpha Wire designs and manufactures wire, cable, and tubing products for a broad range of applications and markets to help customers solve critical production and manufacturing challenges. Combining the highest quality with legendary customer service, Alpha products mean peace of m...
Bemis Healthcare Packaging
A Bemis Healthcare Packaging is a global technology leader to the life sciences industry. We are committed to your success, through innovative sterile packaging solutions that turn your ideas into reality. We provide high-quality, engineered packaging solutions tailored for the pro...
Master Bond Inc.
Master Bond Inc. is a leader in the design, formulation and manufacture of epoxy adhesives, sealants, coatings and potting/encapsulation compounds for the assembly of both disposable and reusable medical devices. These uniquely designed products offer designers and manufacturers of...
MEDICOIL, R&L Spring Company
MICRO-PRECISION COIL AND FORMED WIRE PRODUCTS FOR THE MEDICAL DEVICE INDUSTRY Specialized, complex parts and sub-assemblies Extreme diameter and length capabilities All implantable and surgical grade materials Medicoil is a specialized manufacturer of micro-precision...
End-to-end capabilities. For real. Viant is a global strategic manufacturing partner that helps medical device OEMs bring complex medical devices and components to market. Our deep materials expertise, combined with our experience in design, manufacturing, assembly, and packagin...
Precision Glass Tubing Accu-Glass solves the volumetric, liquid handling and flow control needs of medical device manufacturers around the world. We produce a wide range of precision glass tube products that include capillary tubes for collecting and dispensing specific volumes...
AIM Plastics Inc.
AIM understands that medical manufacturing is constantly evolving. In order to compete in today’s market you need to rely on a company that has the experience to bring your design to market without compromise. This experience is why AIM Plastics is considered a premiere medic...
AMTEC-Applied Manufacturing Technologies, Inc.
At AMTEC we specialize in product identification machines and services, which include: Pad Printing Machines, Laser Machines, Hot Stamping Machines and Special Automation Machines. Compliant to ISO 13485! AMTEC is a leading manufacturer of A...
Beacon Converters Inc.
The latest from Beacon Converters: Beacon was announced as MedTech Outlook’s Top 10 Packaging & Sterilization Solution Providers 2018 A HISTORY OF INNOVATION AND A FUTURE OF SUSTAINABILITY Beacon is a sterilization packaging manufacturer for the medical device, pharm...
At Biomerics, our goal is simple: Turn groundbreaking, life-saving ideas into a reality. As a medical device contract manufacturer and innovative polymer solutions provider for the medical and healthcare industries, we pride ourselves on our ability to effectively and efficiently b...
Web: http://www.Borla.it USA E-mail: [email protected] COMPANY OVERVIEW Borla is the world leader in the design and manufacture of medical components and assemblies, with more than 40 years in business. ISO 9001 Certified, with facilities totaling 550,000 square feet, with 18...
Carclo Technical Plastics
Carclo Technical Plastics, a division of Carclo plc, provides injection molding and contract manufacturing services for medical, optics, and electronics applications. More than half of the division's turnover is from medical applications with an additional quarter in optics p...