Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Assay System Components (37)
- Contract manufacturer- electronic and mechanical components and software (17)
- Custom-molded disposables (6)
- Dishes, microwell plates, cuvettes (4)
- Instrument housings, custom-molded components (6)
- Pipettes, syringes, droppers, tips (4)
- Sample collection devices, lancets (3)
- Slides (2)
- Swabs (2)
- Tubes (8)
- Biochemicals and Chemical Reagents (18)
Consulting Services (49)
- Laboratory research services (1)
- Market research services (4)
- Marketing, distribution services (1)
- Packaging, labeling services (9)
- Patenting (1)
- Process development and validation (9)
- Product R&D, design (14)
- Product testing- consulting (5)
- Quality systems certification (1)
- Regulatory affairs and compliance (11)
- Research/specimen procurement (1)
- Software design, programming (11)
Electronic and Mechanical Components and Software (58)
- Cables and connectors, shielding (9)
- Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies (6)
- Filters, filtration supplies (4)
- Fluid-handling components (13)
- Input products (1)
- Motors, motion controls (3)
- Optics and machine-vision systems (3)
- Output devices (1)
- PCBs (2)
- Power supplies, transformers (3)
- Sensors, transducers, switches (9)
- Software for instrumentation control (1)
- Software for product design and manufacturing (5)
- Temperature-control components (7)
- Filters, Membranes, Bioseparation Equipment and Supplies (13)
IVD Contract Manufacturing (103)
- Bioprocessing (1)
- Converting, die-cutting, laminating (11)
- Dispensing, filling (liquid or powder) (4)
- Machining, metal forming (17)
- Microfabrication services (7)
- Packaging, labeling (19)
- Plastics and rubber forming (17)
- Product assembly (31)
- Product testing- contract manufacturing (2)
- R&D, design, prototyping (47)
- Sterilization (11)
- Surface modification, coating (17)
- Welding, sealing (18)
Manufacturing Equipment and Supplies (60)
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (17)
- Automation/custom systems (16)
- Component assembly equipment (8)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (1)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (7)
- Laminating equipment (1)
- Materials-coating equipment (3)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (5)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (3)
- Process control equipment (5)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (16)
- Slitters (1)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (6)
- Surface-modification equipment (4)
- Membranes, test strips, wicks (3)
Packaging and Labeling Materials and Components (34)
- Ampules, bottles, jars, vials (6)
- Clamshells, blisters (4)
- Closures, lidding, caps, stoppers (8)
- Contract manufacturer- packaging and labeling materials and components (9)
- Display packaging, cartons, boxes, cases (6)
- Films, foils (8)
- Labels (7)
- Pouches, bags (12)
- Rollstock and sheet (9)
- Shipping containers, insulated shippers (1)
- Trays (8)
Tools for Molecular Diagnostics (18)
- Amplification technologies (3)
- Contract manufacturer- manufacturing equipment and supplies (11)
- Detection equipment or reagents (1)
- DNA sequencing equipment or reagents (2)
- Probe design and synthesis equipment (1)
- Protein sequencing equipment or reagents (1)
- Sample collection and preparation supplies (4)
Viewing ALL listings in IVDIVD companies need access not only to the latest developments in biochemistry and genomics but also...
Benchmark Electronics, Inc.
Corporate Headquarters: Scottsdale, AZ NYSE Symbol: BHE Benchmark Electronics is an FDA-registered contract manufacturer of Class II and Class III medical products and is the Manufacturer of Record for many final devices. As a spin-off from a Medical Product Company, Benc...
CleanCut Technologies, LLC
CleanCut Technologies is an FDA registered and ISO 13485 certified medical device packaging company located in Anaheim, California. Our products are manufactured in Class 7 (10,000) & Class 8 (100,000) certified facilities with full traceability. CleanCut offers the following...
-- Creation Technologies --is a global top-25 and North American top-10 electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider with business units around the world: Canada, the U.S., Mexico, and China. We focus on building premier customer relationships with companies requiring hig...
Eastman Chemical Company
Eastman Chemical Company has been a worldwide supplier of a wide range of materials for the medical market for more than 70 years, while consistently raising standards for quality, patient safety, customer service, and sustainability. Today, as always, Eastman is committed to the l...
Lumenous Device Technologies
Lumenous Device Technologies provides laser micromachining and premium surface finishing to companies worldwide that demand quality in a wide variety of medical devices including stents, flexible hypotubes, clips, and components for catheters, endoscopes, and orthopedic devices. L...
New England Tubing Technologies
New England Tubing Technologies works with clients to design and manufacture custom medical products that meet stringent quality and performance requirements. Braid and spiral reinforced tubing, lubricious lined catheter shafts, and tubing with conductors or linear strength members...
Your Partner in the Global Life Sciences Nordson MEDICAL (NASDAQ: NDSN) is a global expert in the design, development, and manufacturing of complex medical devices and component technologies. We serve interventional, surgical, and specialized markets as the engine of innovatio...
Qosina is a leading global supplier of more than 5,000 OEM single-use components to the medical and pharmaceutical industries. We offer free samples, low minimum order requirements, just-in-time delivery, modification of existing molds, and new product design and development. Wh...
Xcentric Mold & Engineering Inc.
Faster Parts. Your Way.™ Injection Molding ∙ CNC Machining ∙ 3D Printing Xcentric Mold & Engineering provides custom injection molding, CNC machining and 3-D printing services. We offer you online quotes in a matter of hours, a design for manufacturability analysis and...
Ad Tape & Label Company, Inc.
ATL (Ad Tape & Label) a privately held company in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin, specializes in disposable medical devices, custom die-cut components, single ply and multi-panel booklet labels, and track and trace technologies for security label needs. The cGMP compliant and FDA re...
Alpha Wire designs and manufactures wire, cable, and tubing products for a broad range of applications and markets to help customers solve critical production and manufacturing challenges. Combining the highest quality with legendary customer service, Alpha products mean peace of m...
Bemis Healthcare Packaging
A Bemis Healthcare Packaging is a global technology leader to the life sciences industry. We are committed to your success, through innovative sterile packaging solutions that turn your ideas into reality. We provide high-quality, engineered packaging solutions tailored for the pro...
Master Bond Inc.
Master Bond Inc. is a leader in the design, formulation and manufacture of epoxy adhesives, sealants, coatings and potting/encapsulation compounds for the assembly of both disposable and reusable medical devices. These uniquely designed products offer designers and manufacturers of...
MEDICOIL, R&L Spring Company
MICRO-PRECISION COIL AND FORMED WIRE PRODUCTS FOR THE MEDICAL DEVICE INDUSTRY PRODUCT EXAMPLES Specialized, complex parts and sub-assemblies Extreme diameter and length capabilities All implantable and surgical grade materials Medicoil is a specialized manufacturer of micr...
...projects we develop range from disposables, hand-held instruments and surgical devices to monitoring equipment, laboratory instrumentation, IVD diagnostic products and point-of-care devices. Our resources and personnel enable us to be especially capable at developing technically c...
Orchid Orthopedic Solutions
Orchid is a worldwide leader of medical device outsourcing services, providing unparalleled contract design and manufacturing services from concept through launch. As a full service provider, we can handle your entire project or provide “a la carte” support to fill gaps...
ProMed Molded Products
Who we are: ProMed Molded Products, Inc. and ProMed Pharma, LLC offers molding and assembly of silicone, bio material grade plastics and combination pharma/silicone components for the medical device and healthcare industries. Standard services include liquid inje...