Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Qualifications: ISO 9001, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers
Markets Supplied: Worldwide
IMPROVING MEDICAL CONNECTIONS
When it comes to medical devices and equipment, a bad connection can be the difference between life and death. At TLC Electronics, we build cable and wire harness assemblies that improve the overall design and function of medical products. Whether you're building a brand new device or need to upgrade an existing design, our experience in the medical industry can give you the final product that will work when it matters most.
The most efficient assemblies are designed with the manufacturing process in mind. The TLC Design and Engineering team has the experience to ensure all aspects from prototype to production are examined and operating effectively.
Our meticulous process during the design and engineering stages helps:
- Reduce technical risk
- Ensure manufacturability and ease of assembly
- Minimize costs and lead times
- Get your product to market faster
When time matters, we deliver fast and reliable solutions for your urgent assembly needs. We understand the need to get to market quickly, and our Quick Response Manufacturing is designed to do exactly that.
With our Quick Response program, you get:
- An accurate quote within 24 hours
- Tested product within 5 days
DESIGNED TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS, BUILT TO LAST
Whether you need 2 pieces or over 100,000 assemblies, we have the experience, engineering and equipment to build to your specifications at a competitive price.
Our design and production capabilities run the gamut. From simple assemblies such as cut and strip wires to complex breakout harnesses, we can build the high-quality connection that will get the job done now and for years to come.
- Point to Point Wire Harnesses
- Multi Conductor Cable assemblies
- Over-molded Signal or Power Cords
- Insulation Displacement Connectors (IDC)
- Crimp & Poke
- Solder (Solder Cup, Lap Solder, J-Hook, direct to board)
- Full Box Builds
Small Gauge Expertise
Consumer demand is quickly trending toward smaller and thinner devices. These devices often require increasingly smaller electrical components and assemblies. As experts in small gauge, TLC Electronics can deliver the custom assembly you need no matter how small it has to be.
We have the tooling and expertise to help you engineer products using the smallest electromechanical components and assemblies possible. Some of our recent projects include:
- Fully automatic crimping to both sides of a wire less than 1" long
- IDC a 36 awg wire into a .6mm pitch connector
- Use automatic tooling for a 1.2mm pitch battery connector with a current rating of 2A
- Crimp and poke 1mm pitch connectors with 32 awg wires
For more information contact TLC Electronics, Inc.