Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Qualifications: ISO 13485, FDA Registered, CGMP Certified, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers
Markets Supplied: North America, Europe, Worldwide
Provide innovative solutions and support to help healthcare professionals and providers ensure safety, enhance patient outcomes, and improve the total cost of care.
We are passionate about improving and saving the lives of patients through the global manufacturing of quality, innovative medical devices and services. Specializing in infusion therapy, vascular access, vital care, and specialty products and services, our products are found in hospital, emergency, home and specialty care environments and are used during critical and intensive care, surgery, post-operative care and for support in managing chronic illness.
About Smiths Medical OEM
Smiths Medical OEM is dedicated to partnering with medical device manufacturers, kit and tray producers, contract manufacturing organizations, and pharmaceutical companies around the world to develop and manufacture innovative, quality product solutions for the care of patients; our mutual customers.
Our products are based on the device technology platforms of the Smiths Medical product families representing decades of experience. We leverage the extensive resources and capabilities within Smiths Medical global manufacturing locations to provide our partners with the latest in state-of-the-art design and manufactured products to meet their outsourcing needs.
The breadth of product options offered by Smiths Medical OEM affords our customer partners with multiple options from a single source supplier. Our OEM business development, research and development, regulatory and quality assurance teams work closely with our partners to identify product options to meet their specific project requirements.
Product Areas of Expertise
IV Fluid and Medication Delivery
Whether you need an individual component or a set assembled to your specification, Smiths Medical OEM has an extensive offering of standard fluid and medication delivery products and customization options to offer.
- Stopcock options include 1-way, 3-way, 4-way, anti-shunt, HI-FLO™, small body, and high pressure
- Extension sets/Infusion sets are available in a variety of lengths, tubing dimensions and configurations that include slide clamps and stopcocks
- Injection sites are available as individual components or included on assemblies and connectors
- Duckbill check valves with Luer lock or in-line tubing pocket connections
- Y-Connectors and T-connectors available individually or included in set assemblies
- Luer, Luer caps, and plugs in assorted materials and colors
- Cleo® 90 subcutaneous infusion set for use in a variety of infusion therapies
Smiths Medical OEM offers needle safety devices for hypodermic injections, blood collection, needle disposal safety, blood gas sampling, and peripheral IV.
- EDGE™ safety hypodermic device for injections in standard gauge sizes, ISO color coded
- Point-Lok® needle protection device for use with needles 16-30G which do not have an integrally engineered safety feature
- Saf-T Holder® blood collection devices
- Arterial blood sampling safety syringes
- Peripheral IV safety catheters
Interventional Imaging/Radiology Components and Devices
Smiths Medical OEM supplies a variety of components for interventional imagining/radiology, cardiology, and surgical procedures. In addition to individual components, Smiths Medical OEM offers specialty kits assembled to your desired configuration.
See our silicone products manufacturing for silicone cardiology applications.
- High pressure tubing sets rated 900 psi and 1200 psi. Tubing sets with braided tubing and high pressure rotators are also available
- Pressure monitoring tubing, clear, lengths 6-inch to 8-feet with Luer lock connections
- Matrix High pressure manifolds in multi-port configurations rated 250 psi and 550 psi
- Guide-Flo® manifolds in multi-port configurations rated 20 psi
- High pressure stopcocks in 1-way and 3-way versions rated 700 psi and 1050 psi
- High pressure rotating adapters, 1200 psi
- Hemostasis valve Y connector in single and double configurations
- Tuohy Borst adapters
Pressure Monitoring Transducers
Disposable and reusable pressure transducers for hemodynamic pressure monitoring. Accurate to AAMI specifications and industry standards. Transducer mounting brackets and cables for connection to various manufacturer’s monitors are available. Transducers are available in kits assembled to your specified configuration.
- TranStar® disposable pressure transducer system with integral pressure sensor in the cartridge
- LogiCal® reusable pressure transducer system with a disposable cartridge and electronics in a separate reusable transducer mounting plate
Silicone products manufactured to your design and specification. Known for our expertise in silicone airway products, Smiths Medical is also experienced in manufacturing silicone components and assemblies including inflation balloons, catheters, shunts and drains for use in cardiology, gastroenterology, respiratory, urology and other applications.
Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Research Applications
Smiths Medical OEM is dedicated to working with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and other research organizations to provide medical devices and equipment solutions for application in preclinical research settings through the drug development process and commercialization.
- Regional anesthesia
- Pain management
- Implantable access ports and needles
- Subcutaneous infusion sets
- Medication delivery components and sets
- Peripheral IV safety catheters
- Needle safety devices
- Portable infusion pumps and cassettes
- Syringe infusion pumps
Procedural Tray and Pack Applications
Smiths Medical OEM has a wide selection of product options ideal for inclusion in procedural packs, kits, and trays. We provide standalone components, sets, configurable assemblies and trays for use in the areas of pain management, diagnostic procedures, anesthesia, cardiology, and general surgeries.
- Safety hypodermic needles and devices
- Stopcocks and components
- Extension sets and T-connector sets
- Interventional Imaging/Radiology components
- Peripheral IV catheters
- Temperature probes
- Arterial blood sampling syringes
- Implantable ports and port access needles
- Injection molding
- Insert molding
- Liquid injection molding
- Blow molding
- Compression molding
- Transfer press molding
- Over molding
- Multi-lumen extrusion
- Manual assembly
- Automated assembly
- Electronics assembly
- Ultrasonic, orbital, and RF welding
- Pad printing
- Notching, tube cutting, and hole punching
- Wire reinforcing
- Coating and dipping
- Parylene coating
- Solvent, adhesive, RTV, and UV cure bonding
- Form, fill, and seal
- Sealed tray
- Heat seal polybag
- Private Labeling
Our Global Presence
Smiths Medical has operations in over 30 countries with manufacturing concentrated in the United States, United Kingdom, Mexico, Italy, Germany, Czech Republic, and China. Our global manufacturing and distribution hubs position Smiths Medical OEM to provide our customers access to multiple manufacturing competencies and efficiencies in supply chain to delivery.
For more information contact Smiths Medical OEM