Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Medical Extrusion Technologies Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 9001, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers, Exhibitor in at least 2 MD&M and/or MEDTEC shows
Markets Supplied: North America, Europe, Worldwide
At Medical Extrusion Technologies, we offer solutions to your challenges through innovative extrusion techniques. Our charter is to provide customers with a premium product in an expedient time frame; an Express Tubing service is available for expediting deliveries.
The range of capabilities, facilities, and services at Medical Extrusion Technologies encompass the following:
- Close tolerance single and multi-lumen geometries
- Paratubing, profiles, ribbons, beading, etc.
- Two and three layer coextrusion, single or multiple stripes, outer or imbedded configurations
- Diameters - I.D.'s from 0.002" and up; multi-lumen configurations to 0.500" and single lumens to 1.00"
- Process capabilities for most thermoplastics including all polyethylenes, polypropylenes, EVA, metallocenes, PVC, thermoplastic elastomers, polyurethane, nylon, Pebax, ABS, butyrate, PET, polycarbonate, polysulfone, PES, FEP, ETFE, PVDF,PFA, PEEK, Ultem...
- Custom compounding for optimizing material properties, color consistency, radiopacity.
- Over-extrusions, wire coating, custom shrink tubing.
- "Bump" extrusions for transitional diameters, strain reliefs, tapered tubes.
- SPC/SQC reporting for process documentation and validation
- Irradiation consultation for enhancing material sizing and recovery ratios
- Material strength characterizations via tensile testing
- Development studies, engineering runs, and production volumes
- In-house tooling capabilities
- Second operation assembly including hot stamping, tipping, balloon forming
For a prompt quotation, please contact us medical device manufacturing needs.
For more information contact Medical Extrusion Technologies