Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
MDDI - Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry News Company Profile
Markets Supplied: North America, Europe, Worldwide
Medical Device + Diagnostic Industry is written exclusively for original equipment manufacturers of medical devices and in vitro diagnostic products. The goal of MD+DI is to help industry professionals develop, design, and manufacture medical products that comply with complex and demanding regulations and market requirements.
For more than 30 years, MD+DI has served the industry as the leading source of in-depth news and information. MD+DI' s feature articles offer authoritative perspectives and provide a valuable reference on the full range of device industry issues. In addition to peer-reviewed articles by leading experts on specific technology issues, broader features offer overviews of key business, industry, and regulatory topics.
MD+DI delivers editorial content that readers can find nowhere else. Whether they're looking for information to help their buying decisions, to improve their manufacturing and design processes, to comply with regulations, or to understand market demand, they know they will find it in MD+DI .
- MD+DI 's editorial quality and reliability has won it an unparalleled degree of trust from the industry.
- This trust is further strengthened by MD+DI 's editorial advisory board.
- The best and brightest industry experts contribute to the pages of MD+DI ; many of their articles have become standards of reference for the medical device industry.
MD+DI 's editorial reputation grows out of the critical contributions of three groups: its editors, advisory board members, and readers.
- MD+DI 's editors have experience in trade journalism and the medical device industry. They are well known in the industry throughout both the United States and Europe. In addition to full-time staff, several contributing editors, covering a variety of special-interest areas, strengthen MD+DI 's content. Contact the MD+DI staff.
- MD+DI's editorial advisory board is made up of more than 30 industry experts in all areas affecting the medical device industry. All year long, MD+DI offers its readers information and tools not available from any other source. Here are just a few examples:
Guide to Outsourcing : The business world is getting more and more connected each day. This presents medical device manufacturers with outsourcing options that they never would have thought possible a few years ago. How can a device company leverage outsourcing to cope with the globalized economy? This question and many others are tackled in MD+DI 's Guide to Outsourcing, published in March and August each year. Not all device classes are created equal when it comes to decisions about outsourcing. MD+DI's Guide to Outsourcing shows device firms which products' manufacturing is best outsourced overseas, which is best outsourced domestically, and which is best kept in-house.
Medical Design Excellence Awards : The winners of the Medical Design Excellence Awards for best medical device designs are announced and profiled in the April issue of MD+DI . In this extensive spread, you can find out who won, why they won, and how their victories reflect the latest trends in medical device design.
Industry Powersource: This valuable reference tool encapsulates everything you need to know about the device industry's market, finance, manufacturing, and regulatory trends. Each year, this issue presents important new statistics that help companies plan their strategies for the coming year.
For information on advertising, please see the media kit or contact a sales representative.
For more information contact MDDI - Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry News