Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Hightec MC AG Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 9001, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers
Markets Supplied: Europe, Worldwide
Hightec MC AG is a state-of-the-art microelectronic manufacturer located in Switzerland, specialized in development and production of:
• Thin films on substrates (e. g. Al203, AlN, glass)
• Submounts for optoelectronics (with eutectic Au/Sn)
• Thin film circuits
• High frequency circuits
• Thin film on LTCC
• Multilayer circuits
• High integrated flexible multilayer circuits on polyimide
• 3D packaging, SWaP (smaller Size, Weight, and Power consumption)
• Flexible RF cables and interconnections
• Superconductive flexible cryo cables
• Assembly and bonding of microcircuits
• Packaging of dies, sensors and MEMS
Hightec is providing flex cables for super conductive applications as well. With the new flex technology, smaller size, weight, and power (SWaP) applications available. 3D packaging is the trend to miniaturize high functional electronics and this will be done with HiCoFlex®.
Further applications done with HiCoFlex® are very robust and very tiny electrical cables for endoscopy and catheter applications.
Implants fabricated with HiCoFlex for retina application is also established and 3D packages for pill cam application as well. The very flexible, chemical and mechanical robust cables perfectly appropriated for such applications. But also for 3D packaging the very light and sharp bendable HiCoFlex is used for realizing high integrated electronics in compact medical instruments.