Verification Suppliers Directory
- Automatic ID/bar coding (1)
- Automation systems (7)
- Compliance management (7)
- Computer-aided design (5)
- Computer-aided manufacturing (3)
- Data collection and handling (4)
- Enterprise resource planning (2)
- Graphics/image processing (1)
- Inventory and supply chain management (5)
- Logistics (1)
- Online services (3)
- Operating systems/real-time operating systems (1)
- Process control and monitoring (1)
- Product life cycle management (3)
- Quality assurance/quality control (7)
- Simulation (4)
- Software testing (4)
- Statistical process control (1)
- Validation (11)
- Verification (6)
Viewing ALL listings in Verification
HS Design Inc.
...Manufacturing Transfer. A superior network of QMS relevant partners offers a turn-key experience from design though full production, including design verification and validation, molding, packaging, and contract manufacturing. User-Centered Process and Core Capabilities HSD,...
Intertech Engineering Assoc., Inc.
Intertech Engineering Associates Inc. specializes in disciplines centered on medical device software. The company supports its clients through all phases of product development. Disciplines include software development and validation (including 820.70 and Part 11 validations), requ...
Sterling Medical Devices
Sterling Medical Devices is an ISO 13485-registered medical device organization offering software/hardware development and validation services. The firm has worked on more than 150 medical systems, including Class I, II, and III devices that resulted in successful FDA 510(k)s, PMAs, and CE submissions.
Since 1994 In-Phase Technologies has been supplying our customers with Automatic Test Solutions for their manufacturing facilities. Our test systems measure, Digital, Analog, RF and Microwave components. We have the experience working with FDA, UL and CE requirements.
...time on troubleshooting or waiting for resolution from the broader open source community. SUSE also has experience helping partners reduce their verification cycle time, thus allowing new products to come to market more quickly. Some subscription agreements even include a dedicate...