Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Vancive Medical Technologies Company Profile
Medical Adhesive Tape Products
Rolled & Converted Adhesive Coated Products
Single-Coated Medical Tapes
The adhesive is coated on one side of a carrier, which can be film, foam or nonwoven. A release liner coated on one side with silicone protects the adhesive.
- Available in a number of carriers including films, foams and nonwovens.
- Available with a number of adhesive types and coat-weights.
- Used in many segments including electromedical, ostomy and wound care.
- PU films are provided with and without added PE support (casting sheets).
Double-Coated Medical Tapes
The adhesive is coated on both sides of a film carrier material. This construction is provided on a liner coated on both sides with silicone. Double-linered, double-coated constructions may be offered.
- Offers improved internal strength.
- Greater dimensional stability, easier converting.
- Easily slit into narrow rolls.
- Adds support to otherwise stretchy materials.
Medical Transfer Tapes
A film of unsupported adhesive is coated directly onto a siliconised release liner. The release liner is coated with silicone on both sides to ensure that the tape unwinds easily and can be laminated to various substrates. Double-linered transfer tape constructions may be offered.
- Offers superior conformability.
- Ideal for device mounting and foam bonding.
- Acrylic transfer tapes are used in surgical applications.
- Hydrocolloid transfer tapes are used in ostomy and wound care applications.
Self-wound Medical Tapes
The adhesive is coated on one side of a carrier. The other side of the carrier is generally coated with silicone to enable the tape to unwind easily. Selfwound constructions are available with foam and nonwoven carriers.
- Provides wraparound sealing.
- Acts as closure system.
- Self-wound foam tapes are used in electromedical and ostomy applications.
- Self-wound nonwovens are used in electromedical and wound care applications.
- Can provide moisture vapour barrier.
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Drapes
Negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) is a therapeutic technique using a vacuum dressing to promote healing in acute or chronic wounds. For many years, Vancive Medical Technologies™ has been providing the market with Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) drapes, and they have come to be known as the recognized standard of care.
Intuitive Application System
- Drapes are designed so that they can be cut in any direction and still be easily applied using the system of handling bars and support film.
Helps Enable Optimal Seal
- Drapes are highly conformable
- Excellent adhesion performance
High Quality Material
- Drapes are skin-friendly, breathable, waterproof and provide a bacterial barrier
- Drapes have a flat appearance and are transparent, with no gloss.
Surgical Drapes and Films
We are the largest supplier of adhesive-based surgical draping solutions. We have a broad range of products that meet all surgical applications, including a range of patented adhesive technologies.
- Bordering, construction and fenestration, fixation
- Compatible with various drape substrates
- ETO and gamma compatible
- Proprietary portfolio of high performing, gentle adhesives
- Optional finger lift and/or backsplit for easy application and removal
- Branding options available
- PU, EMA and PE thin films with non-sensitizing acrylic adhesive
- Transparent, non-glare
- Conformable with easy application systems
- Thin, strong,...