Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Uson - L.P. Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 9001, CGMP Certified, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers, Exhibitor in at least 2 MD&M and/or MEDTEC shows
Markets Supplied: North America, Europe, Worldwide
Leak Testers and Leak Detection Solutions for Medical Device Manufacturers
A GLOBAL LEADER FOR OVER 50 YEARS
Uson is the pioneer that used technology first developed for NASA and applied it to a variety of leak detection and testing applications in the medical device and pharmaceutical packaging industries.
Uson leak testers are the instruments of choice for medical device manufacturers around the world. With an installed base of thousands, we help you deliver safe, reliable products and protect you from costly recalls.
COUNT ON OUR EXPERTISE AND QUALITY You want more than just premium quality products. Uson gives you:
- Technically knowledgeable people with 25+ years of experience
- Unrivaled leak testing expertise and knowledge gained over 50 years
- Customer driven designs for ease of use and proven technology
- Global network of leak testing experts
- ISO 9001 and AQDEF Q-DAS Certifications, good understanding of GMP and validation
Our in-house manufacturing and calibration capabilities give us unsurpassed experience in designing customized test solutions for automated or semi-automated leak detection systems. Look to Uson for lifetime support for your leak testing solution.
- Pressure decay leak testers
- Differential pressure leak testers
- Mass flow testers
- Burst, occlusion and sealed component techniques
- Combination instruments – pressure decay mass flow + burst or other combinations
- Multi-channel concurrent or sequential test instruments
- Leak testers for flexible packaging
- Data collection – USB and network
- Trace gas detectors
- Manual, semi automatic and fully automatic systems and fixtures
- Calibration, Leak Detector Selection and Repairs
628 Differential Pressure Decay Leak Tester: The 628 differential pressure decay leak tester is a cost-effective solution for leak testing a wide range of components using the differential pressure decay method.
Uson’s Model 628 differential pressure decay leak tester is a compact, reliable, and accurate instrument that is ideal as a budget-friendly benchtop option for the medical device industry. Pre-loaded with differential pressure decay, differential vacuum decay, and compensation and calibration programs, the 628 is a powerful leak tester with the capability to collect and transmit a vast amount of data for offline trend analysis and a deep level of insight.
Up to 30 different programs can be created and stored in the instrument’s memory for fast recall of test parameters. Users can choose from five different pressure ranges from vacuum up to 225 psi (15 bar) to cover a wide range of applications from medical check valves to automotive radiators and more. Featuring a 4.3” TFT graphic display, 15-degree viewing angle, and large accept/reject lamps, the 628 is ideal for any application requiring positive, non-subjective, results observation.
A backlit user interface makes accessing information easy, while bright, uniquely designed lights on the front panel al...
SprintmD: Designed to seamlessly integrate into your environment, the SprintmD takes the Sprint platform to the next level and delivers consistent results to help users optimize their process. The SprintmD was designed on four key pillars of operation: User Experience – The SprintmD was ...