Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Ulbrich Stainless Steel & Special Metals, Inc. Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 9001, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers, Exhibitor in at least 2 MD&M and/or MEDTEC shows
Markets Supplied: North America, Europe, Worldwide
Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc., is a family owned company in its fourth generation of leadership. Established in 1924, Ulbrich has become a critical supplier of stainless steels and special metals to the Medical Device Industry. During this time, we have participated in the development and manufacturing of hundreds of innovative medical devices. With industry leading Dimensional Control, real time gauging and Statistical Process Control (SPC), a large variety of medical alloys, and the best service available, we strive to produce and distribute the highest quality materials. We are comprised of a series of manufacturing divisions of specialty strip and precision wires, all with local management and all designed to provide custom precision products to satisfy your needs.
ULBRICH STAINLESS STEELS AND SPECIAL METALS, INC.
- Precision Rolled Stainless Steel and Special Metals Strip and Foil
- Precision Rolled Stainless Steel and Special Metals Flat Wire and Fine Wire
- Precision Rolled Stainless Steel and Special Metals Shapes and Profiles
- Stainless Steel & Aluminum Sheet, Plate, Bar & Tubing in Canada
- Stainless Steel and Special Metals Slit Coil Service Centers
- PV Ribbon Products including Solar Cell Tabbing, Interconnect and Bus Wire
THE ULBRICH ADVANTAGE
- Thin gauge strip, foil and wire with narrow width capabilities
- Extensive selection of stainless steel, special metals, nickel alloys, titanium, cobalt, niobium, nitinol, and exotic alloys in stock
- ISO Certified
- Rolls Royce, GE and Pratt & Whitney approved
- NADCAP approved lab
- Custom R&D quantities in addition to large production runs
ULBRICH SPECIALTY WIRE PRODUCTS
Precision Flat and Ultrafine Wire
Ulbrich Specialty Wire Products, located in Westminster, SC., is capable of producing flat wire as thin as .00025 inch (0.006 mm) and as narrow as .0015 inch (0.038 mm). In addition, this manufacturing facility can draw ultrafine round wire as small as .00075" in diameter.Our medical wire focus factory can efficiently control dimensional tolerances to +-5% down to .001" round and is staffed with dedicated management and engineers.
Our fine and ultra-fine wire is available in round, flat and square wire with a choice of bare or precision plating options. It is produced in hundreds of alloys of stainless steels and special metals for a variety of applications including medical.
We can provide precision spooling on a variety of spools and bobbins using a CNC winder for trouble free performance. We also offer our Steeger line for your braided fine wire requirements.
Our production equipment uses the latest in "on-line" gauging and data collection technology that generates a full statistical summary with each production run. This enables us to offer exacting tolerances on our lightest gauges with full reporting capabilities.
ULBRICH SHAPED WIRE
Ulbrich Shaped Wire supplies both shaped wire products as well as flat wire to a wide variety of medical device and component manufacturers. We work with and stock a wide range of medial quality alloys, including most stainless steel grades, titanium, titanium alloys, nickel alloys, cobalt alloys and nitinol. The versatility of our shaped wire process...