Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Medical Torque testing
- Accelerated stability studies (9)
- Airborne particle counting (3)
- Analytical laboratory services (16)
- Analytical validation studies (4)
- Bioburden (2)
- Biocompatibility (7)
- Biological testing (4)
- Calibration services (4)
- Chromatographic analysis (3)
- Clinical trials (2)
- Electromedical equipment testing (3)
- EMC/EMI testing (3)
- Environmental compliance testing (2)
- Filter testing and certification (1)
- Force-related tests (3)
- Functional tests (3)
- Immunobiology (1)
- Materials testing/analysis (14)
- Microbiological control (1)
- Microbiological testing (7)
- Needle testing (1)
- Package testing (10)
- Particle-size analysis (3)
- Pressure-related tests (1)
- Process-validation studies (10)
- Pyrogen testing (2)
- Safety testing (4)
- Seal testing (4)
- Stability studies (4)
- Sterility testing (3)
- Surface analysis (4)
- Torque testing (6)
- Toxicology services and analysis (3)
- Trace metal analysis (2)
- UV-VIS spectrophotometer analysis (4)
- Validation (19)
- Wet-chemical analysis (2)
- X-ray imaging (9)
Viewing ALL listings in Torque testing
Currier Plastics, Inc.
For more than 35 years, we’ve provided countless customers with custom molding solutions that deliver the products people depend on to be safe and secure. From health and beauty to food and beverage, Currier Plastics covers everything from design through delivery with an unrival...
Overview An end-to-end solutions provider, Tegra Medical offers contract manufacturing, from prototyping to production of complex components and finished devices, as well as full finishing, assembly and packaging. We make products for leading surgical, interventional and o...
Element Materials Technology
Who We Are An ISO 17025 (A2LA) Accredited Laboratory, Element offers a wide range of medical device testing, specializing in orthopedic and cardiovascular devices. Our capabilities include a variety of static and fatigue testing, wear testing, and failure analysis on medic...
INTERTECH DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
InterTech Development Company provides medical device and medical product manufacturers with turnkey leak testing solutions and superior custom leak detector instrumentation that ensures ISO 13485:2003, and all FDA requirements for GMP. Unlike off-the-shelf mass produced leak dete...
Since 1965, Mountz has provided torque tool solutions and metric fasteners to a variety of industries like medical, biotechnology, aerospace, automotive, electronics, energy and more. Mountz is an ISO 9001 registered and ISO 17025 accredited company. Making a safer world t...