Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Medical Thickness gauge
- Adhesion testing (6)
- Angle measuring (2)
- Calibration equipment (6)
- Creepage and clearance testers (1)
- Data loggers (2)
- Detector, container leaks (3)
- Detector, flaw/packaging (5)
- Detector, pressure (3)
- Environmental testing (3)
- Force gauges (2)
- Friction (1)
- Inspection systems (12)
- Leak testing (7)
- Machine vision systems (4)
- Materials testing (2)
- Measurement instruments (23)
- Microscopes (4)
- Needle-quality testing (1)
- Optical inspection systems (14)
- Other testing, metrology, or inspection equipment (14)
- Product safety/performance testing (10)
- Seal-strength testing (5)
- Thickness gauge (4)
- Torque gauges (2)
Viewing ALL listings in Thickness gauge
ABOUT USBRISTOL INSTRUMENTS, INC., a world leader in optical interferometer-based instrumentation, offers the 157 series Optical Thickness Gauge for the most reliably accurate non-contact thickness measurement available. Precision thickness information is critical in the developmen...
Lumetrics designs, manufactures, and markets advanced optics-based test instruments that provide measurement solutions for a variety of medical and industrial applications. Lumetrics’ technology employs the power of light for accurate and routine analysis of materials such as speci...
SONOTEC US Inc.
Since 1991, SONOTEC has been developing ultrasonic technologies to provide specific solutions for the medical, bioprocessing, pharmaceutical and food industries. With research, development and manufacturing combined in our own workshops and labs, we are experts in non-invasive ultr...
The L.S. Starrett Co.
Please visit us at booth 4530 at MDM West in the Anaheim Convention Center , CA Feb 5th- Feb 7th Founded in 1880 and headquartered in Athol, MA U.S.A., The L.S. Starrett Company (www.starrett.com) is a leading global manufacturer of precision measuring tools and gages, metrology...