Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Surface-modification equipment Suppliers Directory
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (17)
- Automation/custom systems (11)
- Component assembly equipment (7)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (2)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (6)
- Materials-coating equipment (2)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (1)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (1)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (6)
- Slitters (2)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (6)
- Stock items supplier- manufacturing equipment and supplies (1)
- Surface-modification equipment (6)
Viewing ALL listings in Surface-modification equipment
AMTEC-Applied Manufacturing Technologies, Inc.
...hot plate welding, corona and plasma treating, vibration welding, spin welding and ultrasonic welding. At AMTEC we offer the following Equipment and Services: Contract Manufacturing Services for medical devices Pad Printing Machines and Pad Printing Services Cath...
Enercon Industries Corp.
Enercon Plasma Treatment used for cleaning and improving Adhesion for Printing, Bonding, and Coating Enercon’s newest atmospheric plasma treaters offer powerful yet gentle treatment with an advanced touch screen interface that makes set up, operation and control remarkably...
GPA INNOVA - DLyte
GPA INNOVA – Dlyte is created with the aim of providing solutions in the field of product design and development for industrial applications. Founded in Barcelona, Spain, GPA INNOVA aims to provide solutions in the field of product design and development for industrial applicatio...
Harland Medical Systems Inc
Provides coating materials and automation coating systems to the medical device industry. Hydrophilic coatings offered by the company are UV-cured. Coaters are available for a wide range of production volumes and are capable of either dip or spray application and UV or heat curing.
Click here to view our videos Click Here to See Videos of Our LaserStar Laser Systems for laser welding, laser marking, laser engraving and laser cutting. Celebrating 60 Years of Excellence! LaserStar Technologies is a Lean, U.S. laser equipment manufacturer. Our goa...
Surfx Technologies LLC
Surfx Technologies LLC offers a full range of atmospheric-pressure plasma treatment equipment, enabling improved adhesion and coating of polymers and metals commonly used in medical and biotech devices. Our low-temperature plasma activates thermally sensitive tubes, ball...