- Bioprocessing (1)
- Converting, die-cutting, laminating (10)
- Dispensing, filling (liquid or powder) (3)
- Machining, metal forming (11)
- Microfabrication services (1)
- Packaging, labeling (4)
- Plastics and rubber forming (7)
- Product assembly (12)
- Product testing- contract manufacturing (2)
- R&D, design, prototyping (25)
- Sterilization (2)
- Surface modification, coating (18)
- Welding, sealing (10)
Viewing ALL listings in Sterilization
Surgical Technologies, Inc.
Surgical Technologies Inc. offers full-service contract manufacturing. The company applies lean sigma principles to assure high-quality/cost-efficient assembly, packaging, and sterilization services. Surgical Technologies has a Class 10,000 cleanroom and offers pouch and tray packa...
AccuTec Blades, Inc. designs and engineers precision blades in global partnerships with medical distributors and manufacturers of material processing equipment. AccuTec is recognized as a world leader in innovative surgical, histology, food, fiber, glass, flooring, and DIY blades a...