Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Medical Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (16)
- Automation/custom systems (15)
- Component assembly equipment (11)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (2)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (7)
- Laminating equipment (2)
- Materials-coating equipment (3)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (6)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (5)
- Process control equipment (6)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (15)
- Slitters (1)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (8)
- Stock items supplier- manufacturing equipment and supplies (1)
- Surface-modification equipment (6)
Viewing ALL listings in Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment
...barbed flanges and polypropylene BioEnd Caps™ BioEnd Caps are designed to permanently terminate a disposable manifold until an in-process new sterile connection is made. To control the fluid flow rate, use Biovalves™ which can be easily added to preassembled systems wi...
AccuTec Blades, Inc.
...available at www.gempopup.com DermatologyAccuTecs DermaBlade® is the ideal tool for shave biopsies, providing a dermatologist with a sterile, flexible and coated blade that outperforms traditional bladed products by reducing patient tissue trauma during the shave bi...
Flambeau Medical Group
...offer product development services, rapid prototyping, testing, molding, tool making, assembly, class seven clean room manufacturing, and manage sterile packaging. Our highly experienced medical device team is prepared to bring your components or complete medical devices to market...
...techniques ensure high quality, repeatable production Consistently mold quality parts despite variation in molding materials and processing equipment Includes rigorous statistical qualifications Development of robust processes regardless of manufacturing location Can be us...
...syringe. The Kahle equipment can be designed to assemble and inspect the final product at outputs exceeding 1,000 parts per minute. Tubing Processing and Assembly Kahle’s Tubing Assembly Machines are available in a variety of machine platforms at various output requiremen...
...disc filters suitable for precise filtration and clarification of air/gas and liquids. Helapet deliver a diverse and innovative range of sterile and non-sterile product ranges, supporting critical environment activities across all areas of aseptic manufacturing and health...
M+W Central Europe GmbH - A member of M+W Group
...devices and consumercare industries, we offer expert solutions and services from project planning to the construction of complex and sustainable processing plants and buildings. As your general contractor we implement projects for new constructions, conversions or extensions, for...