Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Medical Software testing
- Automatic ID/bar coding (1)
- Automation systems (7)
- Compliance management (7)
- Computer-aided design (5)
- Computer-aided manufacturing (3)
- Data collection and handling (5)
- Database systems (1)
- Enterprise resource planning (3)
- Graphics/image processing (1)
- Inventory and supply chain management (5)
- Logistics (2)
- Online services (4)
- Operating systems/real-time operating systems (1)
- Process control and monitoring (2)
- Product life cycle management (3)
- Quality assurance/quality control (9)
- Simulation (4)
- Software testing (4)
- Statistical process control (1)
- Validation (12)
- Verification (7)
Viewing ALL listings in Software testing
HS Design Inc.
...in multiple areas including Design Research, Graphic User Interface (GUI) Design, Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Rapid Prototyping, Documentation Control, Pilot Production and Manufacturing Transfer. A...
CAQ AG Factory Systems
We provide comprehensive modular quality management solutions for application in the medical technology sector. Whether CAPA or traceability, ISO 14971 risk analysis, or ISO 13485 compliance in validated environments: our solutions deliver everything you need. Software Solution...
Intertech Engineering Assoc., Inc.
Intertech Engineering Associates Inc. specializes in disciplines centered on medical device software. The company supports its clients through all phases of product development. Disciplines include software development and validation (including 820.70 and Part 11 validations), requ...
Sterling Medical Devices
Sterling Medical Devices is an ISO 13485-registered medical device organization offering software/hardware development and validation services. The firm has worked on more than 150 medical systems, including Class I, II, and III devices that resulted in successful FDA 510(k)s, PMAs, and CE submissions.