Smallest 30 Watt Medical DC-DC Converter with Wide 2:1 Input Range in 2" x 1” Footprint
- Reinforced isolation system of 5000 VACrms rated for 250 VACrms working voltage
- Low leakage current < 2.5 μA
- IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd edition for 2xMOPP
- EMC compliance to IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition and EN55032 class A
- 2" x 1" Footprint in plastic casing
TRACO POWER has announced the release of
their THM 30 family of medical 30 Watt DC/DC converters with wide 2:1 input
range in the industry standard 1 x 2” footprint. The THM 30 Series are a
reliable solution not only for medical equipment but also for demanding ITE
applications such as transportation, control & measurement or IGBT
These 30 Watt DC-DC converters provide reinforced insulation with high isolation of 5,000VACrms (250VACrms working voltage) and low leakage of less than 2.5uA. All models are certified to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd Edition for 2xMOPP compliance and are suitable for BF rated applications. The series co...
These 30 Watt DC-DC converters provide reinforced insulation with high isolation of 5,000VACrms (250VACrms working voltage) and low leakage of less than 2.5uA. All models are certified to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd Edition for 2xMOPP compliance and are suitable for BF rated applications. The series consists of 21 models offering either 9~18 / 18~36 / 36~75Vin and outputs of 5 / 12 / 15 / 24 / ±5 / ±12 / ±15 V. Features include: extended -40 to +80C operating temperature range; efficiencies up to 90%; +/- 10% voltage trim range; EMC compliance to IEC60601-1 4th edition and EN55032 Class A; operating altitude up to 5000m; under-voltage lock-out; overload protection; and short-circuit protection. All models are manufactured per ISO 14971, ISO 13485 and manufactured according to IPC-A-610 Level 3 standards and backed by a warranty of 5 Years.
Products are in stock and available through the TRACO POWER global distribution network with manufacturing lead times of 12 weeks (typical). Please see www.tracopower.com for specifications, drawings and safety documentation.
Published by TRACO POWER North America, Inc. on Apr 26, 2018
TPP 100A-J and TPP 150A-J series
• IEC/EN/UL 609501 Approvals (ITE)• IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd Edition Approvals (Medical)• EMC compliance to EN55011 & IEC60601-1-2 4th Edition• Risk Management file Per ISO 14971• 12V Aux Fan Output (150W models)• Max 0.3W No Load power consumption (ErP Ready)• Optional Enclosed Models (see below)• 5 Year Wa...
The TPP 450A series consists of 6 single output models of (12~53 VDC). Standard features include; aux output of 5VSB / 2A and a 12V / 0.5 A for fan cooling, Remote Sense, Power Good and Remote On/Off. High grade components with an efficient design enable an extended operation temperature range of -40°C to +85...