Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
SigmaTron International Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 13485, ISO 9001, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers, Exhibitor in at least 2 MD&M and/or MEDTEC shows
Markets Supplied: Worldwide
SigmaTron International is a full service EMS provider with a network of manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, China and Vietnam that enables us to provide a wide range of nearshore and offshore manufacturing options. Our International Purchasing Office (IPO) in Taiwan combined with experienced procurement professionals at each facility ensures a highly competitive materials management strategy. Our quality certifications include ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003.
Supporting Your Outsourcing Strategy Flexibility Needs
Each of our facilities offers traditional contract manufacturing services plus unique advantages tailored to the region. Our China facility is licensed for import into China, as well as for export to other markets. Our Vietnam facility adds a lower labor cost option in Southeast Asia. Our three Mexican manufacturing facilities provide logistically simple, highly cost competitive North American sourcing options for margin sensitive product. Our Silicon Valley facility is designed to support the complex technology needs of the region, both in terms of short-run and volume production. Our Midwest facility supports companies wishing to nearshore some of their production within the region, plus offers automated solutions for legacy products.
Systems That Keep Your Team in the Loop
SigmaTron International uses a combination of robust systems and program management support to ensure that you have access to project status 24/7. We combine Exact Macola ES ERP software with an internally-developed management information system, known as iScore, to track demand, material on order, inventory, work-in-process, finished goods and shipments. Our proprietary Score customer portal gives you visibility into project status at all times. Score’s advantages include:
- The ability to track your product through the manufacturing process with order, manufacturing, and shipping status available 24/7
- Real-time data that lets you see changes as they happen
- An order notes feature that lets you know exactly what we know
- Direct email links to your Program Manager
- All the details of your shipped orders with just one click.
We serve a diversified set of markets which include: appliance, consumer electronics, gaming, fitness, industrial electronics, medical/life sciences, semiconductor, telecommunications and automotive. Our medical product experience includes instruments and diagnostic systems.
- Ability to support manufacturing requirements over the full product lifecycle
- Engineering support including DFM/DFT recommendations
- Supply chain management
- PCBA assembly (leaded/RoHS-compliant)
- Aqueous cleaning
- Test development
- Extensive test capability (AOI, x-ray, ICT, functional, RF and burn-in/ESS)
- Electromechanical assembly
- Box build and pack-out
- Repair depot
- Fulfillment, logistics and distribution
- Ability to support high mix, low-to-medium volume production, as well volume production
- Strong internal systems which support serialization, traceability and device history recordkeeping
- 24/7 access to project status
- Centralized system for documentation control
For more information contact SigmaTron International