Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment Suppliers Directory
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (16)
- Automation/custom systems (12)
- Component assembly equipment (7)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (1)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (7)
- Materials-coating equipment (2)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (2)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (1)
- Process control equipment (1)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (6)
- Slitters (2)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (6)
- Stock items supplier- manufacturing equipment and supplies (1)
- Surface-modification equipment (7)
Viewing ALL listings in Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment
Crescent Design Inc.
Crescent Design manufactures and sells the Hydraulic Burst Leak Tester (HBLT) which has become the world wide standard for pressure testing catheters, balloons, valves, luers and many other disposable medical devices. The Hydraulic Burst Leak Tester (HBLT) is a table-top comp...
...time to market; specialized expertise, regulatory compliance and quality are all areas of top priority when manufacturing state-of-the-art medical equipment. Likewise our certified ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 4001: 2004 manufacturing facilities conduct quality audits to ensure each...
Tessy Plastics Corporation
As a global leader in contract manufacturing, Tessy Plastics has the cutting-edge resources and commitment to innovation needed to take your medical product from initial rendering to a fully qualified medical device. We provide complete IQ, OQ, and PQ documentation to ensure a stre...
Lighthouse Imaging LLC
...FDA registered medical device manufacturer. Our services are valued by our clients for our expertise in endoscopic instrumentation, in-house optical testing and evaluation, optical test and measurement systems, medical illumination, fiberoptic imaging systems technology, feasibili...
Nikon Metrology Inc.
...and reliability in demanding measurements, such as flatness or height by simple geometry. Nikon Metrology provides best-in-class precision equipment and metrology solutions for use on classical CMMs and articulated arms CMMs. Next-generation digital LC and XC laser scanners...