Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Medical Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (15)
- Automation/custom systems (11)
- Component assembly equipment (7)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (2)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (8)
- Materials-coating equipment (3)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (2)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (1)
- Process control equipment (1)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (6)
- Slitters (2)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (6)
- Surface-modification equipment (7)
Viewing ALL listings in Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment
Crescent Design Inc.
Crescent Design manufactures and sells the Hydraulic Burst Leak Tester (HBLT) which has become the world wide standard for pressure testing catheters, balloons, valves, luers and many other disposable medical devices. The Hydraulic Burst Leak Tester (HBLT) is a table-top comp...
...time to market; specialized expertise, regulatory compliance and quality are all areas of top priority when manufacturing state-of-the-art medical equipment. Likewise our certified ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 4001: 2004 manufacturing facilities conduct quality audits to ensure each...
Lighthouse Imaging LLC
...FDA registered medical device manufacturer. Our services are valued by our clients for our expertise in endoscopic instrumentation, in-house optical testing and evaluation, optical test and measurement systems, medical illumination, fiberoptic imaging systems technology, feasibili...
Lumetrics designs, manufactures, and markets advanced optics-based test instruments that provide measurement solutions for a variety of medical and industrial applications. Lumetrics’ technology employs the power of light for accurate and routine analysis of materials such as speci...
Micro Automated Systems Group
Assembly and test equipment for medical device companies is the largest part of Micro's business. Micro has designed and built systems that produce assemblies at 300 parts per minute and systems developed to assemble disposable medical devices used in both invasive and minimally in...