Cybersecurity in Medical Devices - Best-Practices
Cybersecurity in Medical Devices through Full Systems Design Strategies. Smart networked medical devices are on the rise, therefore demanding increased cybersecurity and closer adherence to modern cybersecurity regulatory guidelines. This white paper focuses on:
• Security in the era of smart networked medical devices
• Designing medical devices with a multidisciplinary team
• Examples of proactive security activities
• Security steps for a device’s life-cycle
• Main types of exploits and how to prevent attacks
For more information contact HS Design Inc.
Canfield Scientific VISIA® Gen7
VISIA® Gen7 is the next generation of complexion analyzing technology from Canfield Scientific. Canfield’s precision subject imaging system, clinical quality lighting and MatchPose® live image overlay continue to change the way skin care professionals work with their patients. The new VISIA Gen7 sys...
T: (908) 234-2331
F: (908) 234-9706
17 Mendham Rd., P.O. Box 613, Gladstone, NJ, 07934, United States