New Website Illustrates Extensive Technical Support Customers Receive from Concept to Completion
Qure Medical launches a comprehensive website
TWINSBURG, OH, June 2016 – Qure Medical recently launched a comprehensive website, qure-med.com, which walks visitors through the organization’s extensive integrated service offerings.
Easy-to-navigate, the site offers critical information engineers and purchasing agents from around the world need to know to choose a supplier of elastomeric components for medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare and safety applications. Visitors will learn about types of pr...
Easy-to-navigate, the site offers critical information engineers and purchasing agents from around the world need to know to choose a supplier of elastomeric components for medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare and safety applications.
Visitors will learn about types of products, manufacturing capabilities, certifications, quality and very importantly, engineering and development services that have a tremendous impact on the creation of precision components for healthcare industries:
- Full-service engineering support, coupled with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and global collaboration for optimized components
- ISO 13485 certification and FDA-registered product manufacturing capabilities
- Class 7 and 8 Cleanroom manufacturing, including facilities in China and the United Kingdom
- Internal compounding and proprietary material formulations, including FDA-registered Drug Master Files (DMFs)
- Expert tooling design assistance for high and low volume output
- Proprietary process technologies, including advanced automation and inspection for more flexibility as well as control of the development process from start to finish
- Standards and practices to ensure the highest levels of quality and process repeatability
Qure Medical is a global leader in custom molded, precision rubber components for medical, pharmaceutical, consumer health care and safety applications. The company offers extensive engineering, materials science, end market / application know-how, production and quality systems. Qure Medical is vertically integrated with in-house Quadra Tooling & Automation, enabling rapid turnaround by incorporating the largest selection of proprietary tooling capabilities in the industry. Serving global customers and markets from manufacturing sites across the U.S., Europe and China, Qure Medical is owned by Q Holding Company, a leading global manufacturer of elastomeric components for the life science and electrical management markets.
Published by QURE Medical on Jun 20, 2016
No. 1 Building E Section, Junda Industry Zone
Dongkeng District, Dongguan
Rock Hill, SC
633 Bryant Blvd.
Rock Hill, SC
49 Pasture Road, Stapleford
1810 Renaissance Blvd.