Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Mrpc Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 13485, ISO 9001, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers, Exhibitor in at least 2 MD&M and/or MEDTEC shows
Markets Supplied: North America
MRPC continues its commitment to help customers succeed with a singular focus on serving Medical Device Manufacturers. We do so by specializing in silicone molding, thermoplastic molding, two-material molding, micro molding, and device assembly. This allows us to deliver world-class expertise with unparalleled collaboration to our clients. From initial design to distribution, MRPC is there every step of the way for Medical Device Manufacturers. They come to us for world-class engineering, development and expertise. They come for single-sourced silicone molding, two-material molding and micro molding solutions. And they come for single source component design, material selection, molding and assembly-but they stay for the trust that's built along the way. MRPC’s unique combination of state-of-the-art molding equipment, advanced clean room facilities, skilled technicians, industry veterans and innovation ensure that your precision product meets your strictest quality standards.
Our capabilities include:
* Two Material Molding Services
* Thermoplastic Molding
* Liquid Silicone Rubber Molding
* Implantable Thermoplastic and Silicone Molding
* Micro Molding LSR and PEEK Services
* Medical Rubber Molding
* High Consistency Silicone Rubber Molding
* Silicone Extrusions
MRPC is different because of our,
* Long history of molding silicone rubber. While other thermoplastic molders only recently started over-molding with silicone rubbers, MRPC began with silicone rubbers and established expertise many years ago, specifically in tooling and bonding agents. Today, MRPC continues as an industry leader in silicone rubber over-molding.
* Materials expertise. Sourcing, developing and understanding materials and their interactions is a notable strength of MRPC. Few companies combine MRPC’s level of material expertise with multi-material manufacturing capabilities, and even fewer offer it from one main facility with highly expert professionals.
* Relatively small, family-owned company. In a sea of medical molders that have been consolidated into large companies, MRPC stands out with its closely held ownership, stable customer relationships, local funding and growth.
* Flexibility. As problem-solvers in a smaller, more nimble work culture, MRPC welcomes opportunities to partner with our customers to solve product design or manufacturing problems.
* A high value on IP. MRPC attracts customers in the highly competitive medical market who know that their intellectual property will reside with us, versus an unknown entity as may occur with larger multinational companies.
MRPC’s investment in quality practices and systems allows us to meet the strict standards of precision and compliance demanded by the medical device industry and other sectors. We produce each component knowing that patient safety and manufacturer integrity are on the line. MRPC’s in-house clean room molding and assembly facilities meet a variety of industry classifications. Our teams are trained in continuous improvement practices such as lean manufacturing. We continuously upgrade our quality system, including ISO certification, NSA compliance capabilities, FDA registration services, and system controls for tracking, testing, inspection, analysis and documentation.
Learn more about MRPC by visiting our website: https://www.mrpcorp.com/