Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Meron Medical, LLC Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 13485, ISO 9001, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers, Exhibitor in at least 2 MD&M and/or MEDTEC shows
Markets Supplied: Worldwide
Meron Medical offers extreme precision ID/OD grinding and swiss-style turning services for highly complex and intricate cylindrical components of various materials. We have highly capable systems, people, and technology in place to be able to provide from single operation grinding services to “dock-to-stock” part production. Meron Medical is a strategically integrated business unit of M&S Centerless Grinding, which is located in Hatboro, PA, and was established in 1957. www.msgrinding.com
M&S is the R&D shop. Meron Medical is the production shop. Ultimately this allows us to move a project through the R&D, Prototype, and Process Validation phases very quickly. With the highly specialized grinding process knowledge gained in the early stages, we are able to offer our customers the best value later in the process as volumes ramp into full production. This structure also allows us to seamlessly hand off a project from small lot R&D and validation quantities, to initial and eventual full production quantities via Meron Medical, which was conceived specifically for such requirements. www.meronmedical.com
(58) years of the highest precision ID/OD grinding experience, fostering innovative and creative employees to push the limits, continual investment in state-of-the-art technology and equipment, a strong culture, strong leadership and vision for the future, and a burning desire to solve problems all culminate with the singular aim to provide a total customer experience that is second to none, and one that we believe is unique in the industry. We would welcome the opportunity to review your next project, and to show you what we can do.
Some typical super precision cylindrical grinding applications that we have significant experience with:
- MANDRELS – Complex designs, very tight tolerances, just about any material, very fast turn-around times.
- GUIDEWIRES – Guidewire grinding of complex forms, long grind lengths, smallest diameters achievable in industry. Lengths from 15 feet to under an inch. Typical materials NiTi and SST.
- HYPOTUBES – Super thin-walled, down to .0007”. Radii, grooves, flares, forms – on the OD or ID. Perfect concentricity. Hypotube grinding is a core strength of ours. Typical end uses are Heart Valve delivery systems, stent blanks, support tubes, various neurological applications, Ophthalmic needles.
- CATHETER / DIALATOR Grinding (Polymers / Non-metals) – Yes, we can grind plastics, Pebax, Teflon mandrels, Peek, Plastic rods, and more.
- IMPLANTABLES – Such as: Lead bodies for neuromodulation, locking pins for cardiovascular valve clipping, Lead connectors for CRM, Flow tubes for mechanical hearts, and more.
- DEVICE COMPONENTS – Success stories for: Heart Valve delivery assemblies, Opthalmic illumination, Implant delivery systems, Torsion Wires for measuring blood coagulation properties, Electrodes for energy based cancer therapy.
- CORE PINS – Specialty core pins used for a variety of applications: CRM products, orifice for inhalors, complex plastic parts for devices, etc.. Materials: M2, 440C, 420SST, PTFE coated as required.