Medical Approved 15 Watt DC-DC Converter in 1.0 x 1.6" package
- Wide 2:1 input voltage 15 W DC/DC converter in a 1.6 x 1 ” plastic case.
- I/O isolation 5000 VACrms rated for 250 VACrms working voltage.
- Certification according to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd edition for 2xMOPP.
- Risk management process according to ISO 14971 including risk management file.
- Acceptance criteria for electronic assemblies according to IPC-A-610 Level 3.
- Low leakage current < 2.5 μA.
- Extended operating temperature range –40°C to 85°C.
- EMC compliance to IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition and EN55032 class A.
- Operating up to 5000m altitude.
- 5 year product warranty
TRACO POWER has announced the release of their THM 15 family of medical 15 Watt DC/DC converters with a wide 2:1 input range in a 1.0 x 1.6 x 0.40” footprint. The THM 15 series are a reliable solution not only for medical equipment but also for demanding ITE.
These 15 Watt DC-DC converters provide high isolation of 5,000 VACrms (250 VACrms working voltage) with reinforced insulation and low leakage < 2.5uA. All models are certified to ANSI/AAMI ES 60601-1:2005/(R) 2012 3rd Edition for 2xMOPP compliance and are suitable for B & BF rated applications. The series consists of 21 models offering 9~18 / 18~36 / 36~75 Vin and outputs of 5 / 12 / 15 / 24 / ±5 / ±12 / ±15 V. Features include: extended -40 to +85C operating temperature range (full power to +65C); efficiencies up to 90%; +/- 10% voltage trim range; EMC compliance to IEC60601-1 4th edition and EN55032 Class A; operating altitude up to 5000m; under-voltage lock-out; overload protection; and short-circuit protection. These mission critical products are designed and produced according to ISO 13485 Quality Management System, are supported with a Risk management process according to ISO 14971 and manufactured according to IPC-A-610 Level 3 standards and backed by a warranty of 5 Years.
Products are in stock and available through the TRACO POWER global distribution network with manufacturing lead times of 9-10 weeks. Please see www.tracopower.com for specifications, drawings and safety
Published by TRACO POWER North America, Inc. on Jul 09, 2018
TPP 100A-J and TPP 150A-J series
• IEC/EN/UL 609501 Approvals (ITE)• IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd Edition Approvals (Medical)• EMC compliance to EN55011 & IEC60601-1-2 4th Edition• Risk Management file Per ISO 14971• 12V Aux Fan Output (150W models)• Max 0.3W No Load power consumption (ErP Ready)• Optional Enclosed Models (see below)• 5 Year Wa...
The TPP 450A series consists of 6 single output models of (12~53 VDC). Standard features include; aux output of 5VSB / 2A and a 12V / 0.5 A for fan cooling, Remote Sense, Power Good and Remote On/Off. High grade components with an efficient design enable an extended operation temperature range of -40°C to +85...