Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
IVD Suppliers Directory (Page 8)
- Assay System Components (31)
- Biochemicals and Chemical Reagents (19)
Consulting Services (47)
- Laboratory research services (1)
- Market research services (3)
- Marketing, distribution services (1)
- Packaging, labeling services (5)
- Process development and validation (4)
- Product R&D, design (7)
- Product testing- consulting (5)
- Regulatory affairs and compliance (9)
- Research/specimen procurement (1)
- Software design, programming (9)
Electronic and Mechanical Components and Software (56)
- Cables and connectors, shielding (9)
- Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies (3)
- Filters, filtration supplies (2)
- Fluid-handling components (12)
- Input products (1)
- Motors, motion controls (6)
- Optics and machine-vision systems (2)
- Output devices (1)
- PCBs (1)
- Power supplies, transformers (4)
- Sensors, transducers, switches (8)
- Software for product design and manufacturing (4)
- Temperature-control components (8)
- Filters, Membranes, Bioseparation Equipment and Supplies (7)
IVD Contract Manufacturing (85)
- Bioprocessing (1)
- Converting, die-cutting, laminating (10)
- Dispensing, filling (liquid or powder) (3)
- Machining, metal forming (9)
- Microfabrication services (1)
- Packaging, labeling (4)
- Plastics and rubber forming (7)
- Product assembly (13)
- Product testing- contract manufacturing (2)
- R&D, design, prototyping (22)
- Sterilization (2)
- Surface modification, coating (15)
- Welding, sealing (10)
Manufacturing Equipment and Supplies (60)
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (17)
- Automation/custom systems (11)
- Component assembly equipment (7)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (2)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (6)
- Materials-coating equipment (2)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (1)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (1)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (6)
- Slitters (2)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (6)
- Stock items supplier- manufacturing equipment and supplies (1)
- Surface-modification equipment (6)
- Membranes, test strips, wicks (1)
Packaging and Labeling Materials and Components (31)
- Ampules, bottles, jars, vials (5)
- Clamshells, blisters (5)
- Closures, lidding, caps, stoppers (4)
- Contract manufacturer- packaging and labeling materials and components (9)
- Display packaging, cartons, boxes, cases (3)
- Films, foils (3)
- Labels (2)
- Pouches, bags (5)
- Rollstock and sheet (7)
- Shipping containers, insulated shippers (1)
- Trays (7)
- Tools for Molecular Diagnostics (15)
Viewing ALL listings in IVDIVD companies need access not only to the latest developments in biochemistry and genomics but also...
For more than 60 years, Steven Label has been using screen, flexo, digital, and offset prinitng to custom-manufacture overlays, roll labels, bar codes, variable data and serialized labels, UL/CSA components, membrane switches, precision die-cut components, shields and insulators, b...
Super Brush LLC
Super Brush LLC started as a family owned and operated manufacturing company more than 50 years ago and currently offers more than 3,000 swabs and applicators in a variety of shapes and sizes for the medical device, surgical, laboratory, pharmaceutical, and dental industries. From...
Supreme Screw Products Inc.
Supreme Screw Products is a vertically integrated contract manufacturer utilizing the most advanced machining technology in the industry. Services include: DFM, Prototyping, Machining, Assembly, Laser Marking, Laser Welding and Passivation. We are also ISO13485-2016 certified.
Surfx Technologies LLC
Surfx Technologies LLC offers a full range of atmospheric-pressure plasma treatment equipment, enabling improved adhesion and coating of polymers and metals commonly used in medical and biotech devices. Our low-temperature plasma activates thermally sensitive tubes, ball...
Surgical Technologies, Inc.
Surgical Technologies Inc. offers full-service contract manufacturing. The company applies lean sigma principles to assure high-quality/cost-efficient assembly, packaging, and sterilization services. Surgical Technologies has a Class 10,000 cleanroom and offers pouch and tray packa...
Surgimed Solutions, LLC. specializes in providing the medical OEM marketplace advanced solutions to the most demanding needs of its customers offering exceptional ergonomic designs, reliable value and the finest aesthetic details in its broad product offerings. The company offers s...
Teamvantage is a full-service contract manufacturer offering expertise in plastics injection molding, micro-molding, silicone molding, machining (metals, plastics, etc.), mold design/fabrication, assembly, testing, decorating, packaging, and more. The company is ISO 9001:2015 and I...
Since 1961, Techcon has provided precision fluid and adhesive dispensing equipment to a range of service industries, including industrial assembly, aerospace, military, material packaging, medical device and electronics. Techcon products are renowned for their superior accuracy and...
TEQ (Thermoform Engineered Quality)
Medical Packaging We know that medical packaging system design and validation are a critical element to patient safety. That’s why, like everything we do, each and every one of our medical packaging designs are executed with absolute precision. It’s also why we have...
The Zippertubing Company
Since 1957 Zippertubing® has been offering the upmost quality in wire, cable and component protection, functionality, application, and presentation in the medical industry. Wire Bundling & Cable Management - Our wire and cable bundling product lines offer you the opportunity to...
Thermex-Thermatron, LP is a premier builder of high power industrial radio frequency systems for heat sealing thermoplastic materials for use in medical manufacturing. For over 75 years, our expertise has been in commercializing new applications and enhancing existing proce...
Topflight Corporation is an ISO 9001:2008 and 13485:2003 certified company that manufactures functional and die-cut parts, multi-layer laminations, labels, and shrink sleeves for the medical industry. A wide range of capabilities means more design options – custom die-cutting equip...
Vancive Medical Technologies
Medical Adhesive Tape Products Rolled & Converted Adhesive Coated Products -- Single-Coated Medical Tapes The adhesive is coated on one side of a carrier, which can be film, foam or nonwoven. A release liner coated on one side with silicone protects the adhesi...
LiquaLoc Flexibles, a division of Vonco Products, offers advanced liquid tight flexible packaging and component solutions for "crazy" custom medical device fluid bags, single-use device covers, specimen collection, and 95kpa biohazard bags. We specialize in fast custom design fo...
West Contract Manufacturing/Tech Group North America Inc.
About Us West’s Contract Manufacturing group is a process driven, global, contract manufacturer of pharmaceutical and medical devices. With seven locations throughout North America and Europe, the West Contract Manufacturing team is focused on serving the needs of hea...
Westpak Inc is an independent testing laboratory with facilities in San Jose and San Diego, California. The company’s testing facilities are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by the American Association of Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) for a wide variety of test procedures, and are Ce...
XL Precision Technologies Ltd
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. is a $103 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care.The company helps pharmacies, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices focus on patient...
BIT Group is a global resource (US, China, Japan, Germany, France) for development, manufacturing and service of IVD, medical and life science instrumentation. The company's range of white-label instruments as well as the modular BITSMARTSOLUTIONS proprietary platform architecture...
Coveme supplies multinational companies operating in the field of biomedical diagnostics with Kemafoil® polyester films on which the reaction elements of chemical or electronic analysis can be applied.The range of products includes substrates printable with conductive inks and enzy...
Crescent Industries, Inc.
Crescent Industries is an employee owned custom injection molder providing an integrated single source solution for your next project. We injection mold a comprehensive range of engineered and commodity resins to manufacture plastic components for the medical, pharmaceutical...