Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
- Assay System Components (34)
- Biochemicals and Chemical Reagents (17)
Consulting Services (44)
- Laboratory research services (1)
- Market research services (3)
- Marketing, distribution services (1)
- Packaging, labeling services (5)
- Process development and validation (3)
- Product R&D, design (8)
- Product testing- consulting (4)
- Regulatory affairs and compliance (8)
- Research/specimen procurement (1)
- Software design, programming (5)
Electronic and Mechanical Components and Software (62)
- Cables and connectors, shielding (11)
- Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies (3)
- Filters, filtration supplies (3)
- Fluid-handling components (14)
- Input products (1)
- Motors, motion controls (6)
- Optics and machine-vision systems (2)
- Output devices (1)
- PCBs (3)
- Power supplies, transformers (4)
- Sensors, transducers, switches (6)
- Software for product design and manufacturing (4)
- Temperature-control components (8)
- Filters, Membranes, Bioseparation Equipment and Supplies (9)
IVD Contract Manufacturing (91)
- Bioprocessing (1)
- Converting, die-cutting, laminating (10)
- Dispensing, filling (liquid or powder) (3)
- Machining, metal forming (11)
- Microfabrication services (1)
- Packaging, labeling (4)
- Plastics and rubber forming (7)
- Product assembly (12)
- Product testing- contract manufacturing (2)
- R&D, design, prototyping (25)
- Sterilization (2)
- Surface modification, coating (18)
- Welding, sealing (10)
Manufacturing Equipment and Supplies (60)
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (15)
- Automation/custom systems (11)
- Component assembly equipment (7)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (2)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (8)
- Materials-coating equipment (3)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (2)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (1)
- Process control equipment (1)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (6)
- Slitters (2)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (6)
- Surface-modification equipment (7)
- Membranes, test strips, wicks (1)
Packaging and Labeling Materials and Components (27)
- Ampules, bottles, jars, vials (5)
- Clamshells, blisters (3)
- Closures, lidding, caps, stoppers (5)
- Contract manufacturer- packaging and labeling materials and components (8)
- Display packaging, cartons, boxes, cases (3)
- Films, foils (3)
- Labels (2)
- Pouches, bags (5)
- Rollstock and sheet (6)
- Shipping containers, insulated shippers (1)
- Trays (6)
- Tools for Molecular Diagnostics (18)
Viewing ALL listings in IVDIVD companies need access not only to the latest developments in biochemistry and genomics but also...
Polysciences, Inc. provides custom manufacturing and development of biodegradable materials for drug discovery & delivery, medical devices, biotechnology, electronics and analytical chemistry industries, as well as high purity optical monomers, UV absorbing materials and specialty...
Porex, Filtration Group
Porex Corporation (POREX®) provides an unmatched scope of porous technologies to increase precision, accuracy and reliability in lab and medical challenges like filtration, fluid management, separation, extraction and purification procedures. POREX® technologies are optimized for u...
SCHEUERMANN + HEILIG GmbH
Metall in Bestform - SH bietet innovative Lösungen in der Entwicklung und Produktion von Werkzeugen, kundenindividuellen Baugruppen, Stanz, Stanz-Biegeteilen, Gehäusen und Federn. Wir fertigen Präzisionsteile aus Band und Draht von 0,1 bis 4,0mm. Metal at its best - SH offers inno...
Sheffield Precision Medical Ltd.
Sheffield Precision Medical is the leading UK orthopaedic instrumentation solutions provider, and has developed a global reputation for partnering with OEM implant manufacturers. Core to our success is our dedicated manufacturing and design team, using Solid Works, Unigraphics (NX)...
Shell-Case Ltd. is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom carrying solutions. The company has extensive knowledge and expertise based on more than 15 years of experience in custom carrying solutions, and advanced in-house production and quality control capabilities. B...
Simco-Ion, Technology Group
Simco-Ion has been solving electrostatic charge control issues for more than 70 years. The company's technology application experts are focused on delivering solutions for eliminating contamination yield loss in medical manufacturing and assembly applications. Simco-Ion provides co...
SMC’s exclusive focus on the healthcare market, combined with over 25 years of experience, allows us to offer expert knowledge for your finished device. As a contract manufacturer, we provide full service solutions for the medical device, pharmaceutical, and diagnostics marke...
Smiths Interconnect is a leading provider of technically differentiated electronic components, subsystems, microwave and radio frequency products that connect, protect and control critical applications in the commercial aviation, defense, space, medical, rail, semiconductor test, w...
Comprehensive Electronics Manufacturing SolutionsSMTC specializes in the manufacturing low-mid volume; high-mid mix electronics built for medical devices, SMTC is sensitive to your electronics manufacturing needs, which enables us to build personal relationships with our partners....
SONOTEC US Inc.
Since 1991, SONOTEC has been developing ultrasonic technologies to provide specific solutions for the medical, bioprocessing, pharmaceutical and food industries. With research, development and manufacturing combined in our own workshops and labs, we are experts in non-invasive ultr...
For more than 60 years, Steven Label has been using screen, flexo, digital, and offset prinitng to custom-manufacture overlays, roll labels, bar codes, variable data and serialized labels, UL/CSA components, membrane switches, precision die-cut components, shields and insulators, b...
Super Brush LLC
Super Brush LLC started as a family owned and operated manufacturing company more than 50 years ago and currently offers more than 3,000 swabs and applicators in a variety of shapes and sizes for the medical device, surgical, laboratory, pharmaceutical, and dental industries. From...
Supreme Screw Products Inc.
Supreme Screw Products is a vertically integrated contract manufacturer utilizing the most advanced machining technology in the industry. Services include: DFM, Prototyping, Machining, Assembly, Laser Marking, Laser Welding and Passivation. We are also ISO13485-2016 certified.
Surgical Technologies, Inc.
Surgical Technologies Inc. offers full-service contract manufacturing. The company applies lean sigma principles to assure high-quality/cost-efficient assembly, packaging, and sterilization services. Surgical Technologies has a Class 10,000 cleanroom and offers pouch and tray packa...
Surgimed Solutions, LLC. specializes in providing the medical OEM marketplace advanced solutions to the most demanding needs of its customers offering exceptional ergonomic designs, reliable value and the finest aesthetic details in its broad product offerings. The company offers s...
For over 30 years, Takano's Industrial Automation Products Division has developed and produced electromagnetic actuators, such as bi-stable rotary solenoids, rotary optical shutters, latching linear solenoids and proportional linear solenoids. Takano's products are used in...
Teamvantage is a full-service contract manufacturer offering expertise in plastics injection molding, micro-molding, silicone molding, machining (metals, plastics, etc.), mold design/fabrication, assembly, testing, decorating, packaging, and more. The company is ISO 9001:2015 and I...
Since 1961, Techcon has provided precision fluid and adhesive dispensing equipment to a range of service industries, including industrial assembly, aerospace, military, material packaging, medical device and electronics. Techcon products are renowned for their superior accuracy and...