Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
IVD Suppliers Directory (Page 7)
Assay System Components (32)
- Contract manufacturer- electronic and mechanical components and software (13)
- Custom-molded disposables (1)
- Instrument housings, custom-molded components (2)
- Microspheres, beads, lattices (1)
- Pipettes, syringes, droppers, tips (3)
- Sample collection devices, lancets (1)
- Slides (1)
- Swabs (2)
- Tubes (6)
- Biochemicals and Chemical Reagents (19)
Consulting Services (47)
- Laboratory research services (1)
- Market research services (3)
- Marketing, distribution services (1)
- Packaging, labeling services (5)
- Process development and validation (5)
- Product R&D, design (8)
- Product testing- consulting (5)
- Regulatory affairs and compliance (9)
- Research/specimen procurement (1)
- Software design, programming (9)
Electronic and Mechanical Components and Software (56)
- Cables and connectors, shielding (9)
- Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies (3)
- Filters, filtration supplies (3)
- Fluid-handling components (11)
- Input products (1)
- Motors, motion controls (7)
- Optics and machine-vision systems (2)
- Output devices (1)
- PCBs (1)
- Power supplies, transformers (3)
- Sensors, transducers, switches (8)
- Software for product design and manufacturing (4)
- Temperature-control components (9)
- Filters, Membranes, Bioseparation Equipment and Supplies (6)
IVD Contract Manufacturing (82)
- Bioprocessing (1)
- Converting, die-cutting, laminating (9)
- Dispensing, filling (liquid or powder) (3)
- Machining, metal forming (8)
- Microfabrication services (1)
- Packaging, labeling (4)
- Plastics and rubber forming (7)
- Product assembly (13)
- Product testing- contract manufacturing (2)
- R&D, design, prototyping (23)
- Sterilization (2)
- Surface modification, coating (15)
- Welding, sealing (9)
Manufacturing Equipment and Supplies (58)
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (17)
- Automation/custom systems (11)
- Component assembly equipment (6)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (2)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (6)
- Materials-coating equipment (2)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (1)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (1)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (5)
- Slitters (2)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (6)
- Stock items supplier- manufacturing equipment and supplies (1)
- Surface-modification equipment (6)
- Membranes, test strips, wicks (2)
Packaging and Labeling Materials and Components (31)
- Ampules, bottles, jars, vials (5)
- Clamshells, blisters (5)
- Closures, lidding, caps, stoppers (5)
- Contract manufacturer- packaging and labeling materials and components (8)
- Display packaging, cartons, boxes, cases (3)
- Films, foils (3)
- Labels (2)
- Pouches, bags (5)
- Rollstock and sheet (7)
- Shipping containers, insulated shippers (1)
- Trays (8)
- Tools for Molecular Diagnostics (16)
Viewing ALL listings in IVDIVD companies need access not only to the latest developments in biochemistry and genomics but also...
Polysciences, Inc. provides custom manufacturing and development of biodegradable materials for drug discovery & delivery, medical devices, biotechnology, electronics and analytical chemistry industries, as well as high purity optical monomers, UV absorbing materials and specialty...
Precision Systems, Inc.
Since 1979, Precision Systems, Inc. (PSI) has engineered and developed hundreds of custom software and firmware systems for mission- and safety-critical projects. PSI supports companies primarily in highly regulated industries such as medical, pharmaceutical, industrial, and milita...
Priority Deigns is a full-service, ISO 13485 certified product development company celebrating over 25 years serving the medical and healthcare markets. Capabilities include contextual research, formative and summative human factors testing, industrial design, user interface design...
Software Development and Test Services for Medical Devices. Promenade Software provides Software Development and Test Services for medical devices. Medical Device software is our strength and focus - our capabilities span from the device to the entire device ecosystem, including mo...
Royal Distributors, Inc
Royal Distributors, Inc. (RDI) has been the exclusive North American supplier for Herga Technology and Variohm Eurosensor for over 13 years selling a wide variety of medical footswitches, hand controls, sensors, transducers, and pressure / vacuum switches. Innovation and custom...
SAB North America
SAB North America is the North American sales, distribution and service center of SAB Bröckskes, a Germany-based manufacturer of cables and wires, cable harnesses and temperature measurement tools. Each day, we ship high quality cables to more than 40 countries around the world....
Shell-Case Ltd. is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom carrying solutions. The company has extensive knowledge and expertise based on more than 15 years of experience in custom carrying solutions, and advanced in-house production and quality control capabilities. B...
Simco-Ion, Technology Group
Simco-Ion has been solving electrostatic charge control issues for more than 70 years. The company's technology application experts are focused on delivering solutions for eliminating contamination yield loss in medical manufacturing and assembly applications. Simco-Ion provides co...
SMC’s exclusive focus on the healthcare market, combined with over 25 years of experience, allows us to offer expert knowledge for your finished device. As a contract manufacturer, we provide full service solutions for the medical device, pharmaceutical, and diagnostics marke...
Smiths Interconnect is a leading provider of technically differentiated electronic components, subsystems, microwave and radio frequency products that connect, protect and control critical applications in the commercial aviation, defense, space, medical, rail, semiconductor test, w...
Comprehensive Electronics Manufacturing SolutionsSMTC specializes in the manufacturing low-mid volume; high-mid mix electronics built for medical devices, SMTC is sensitive to your electronics manufacturing needs, which enables us to build personal relationships with our partners....
SONOTEC US Inc.
Since 1991, SONOTEC has been developing ultrasonic technologies to provide specific solutions for the medical, bioprocessing, pharmaceutical and food industries. With research, development and manufacturing combined in our own workshops and labs, we are experts in non-invasive ultr...
Stelray Plastic Products
ISO 9001:2015 certified. Custom manufacturer of large part, high precision, tolerance to plus/minus .001 and high press tonnage capability injection and co-injection molded plastics. ABS, acetal, acrylic, nylon, polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC, urethane and other materials worked....
For more than 60 years, Steven Label has been using screen, flexo, digital, and offset prinitng to custom-manufacture overlays, roll labels, bar codes, variable data and serialized labels, UL/CSA components, membrane switches, precision die-cut components, shields and insulators, b...
Super Brush LLC
Super Brush LLC started as a family owned and operated manufacturing company more than 50 years ago and currently offers more than 3,000 swabs and applicators in a variety of shapes and sizes for the medical device, surgical, laboratory, pharmaceutical, and dental industries. From...
Supreme Screw Products Inc.
Supreme Screw Products is a vertically integrated contract manufacturer utilizing the most advanced machining technology in the industry. Services include: DFM, Prototyping, Machining, Assembly, Laser Marking, Laser Welding and Passivation. We are also ISO13485-2016 certified.
Surfx Technologies LLC
Surfx Technologies LLC offers a full range of atmospheric-pressure plasma treatment equipment, enabling improved adhesion and coating of polymers and metals commonly used in medical and biotech devices. Our low-temperature plasma activates thermally sensitive tubes, ball...
Surgical Technologies, Inc.
Surgical Technologies Inc. offers full-service contract manufacturing. The company applies lean sigma principles to assure high-quality/cost-efficient assembly, packaging, and sterilization services. Surgical Technologies has a Class 10,000 cleanroom and offers pouch and tray packa...