Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Assay System Components (39)
- Contract manufacturer- electronic and mechanical components and software (19)
- Custom-molded disposables (5)
- Dishes, microwell plates, cuvettes (3)
- Instrument housings, custom-molded components (5)
- Microspheres, beads, lattices (1)
- Pipettes, syringes, droppers, tips (5)
- Sample collection devices, lancets (4)
- Slides (2)
- Swabs (2)
- Tubes (9)
- Biochemicals and Chemical Reagents (22)
Consulting Services (52)
- Laboratory research services (1)
- Market research services (4)
- Marketing, distribution services (1)
- Packaging, labeling services (9)
- Patenting (1)
- Process development and validation (9)
- Product R&D, design (16)
- Product testing- consulting (5)
- Quality systems certification (1)
- Regulatory affairs and compliance (11)
- Research/specimen procurement (1)
- Software design, programming (8)
Electronic and Mechanical Components and Software (75)
- Cables and connectors, shielding (13)
- Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies (8)
- Filters, filtration supplies (4)
- Fluid-handling components (19)
- Input products (1)
- Motors, motion controls (6)
- Optics and machine-vision systems (3)
- Output devices (2)
- PCBs (3)
- Power supplies, transformers (4)
- Sensors, transducers, switches (9)
- Software for product design and manufacturing (4)
- Temperature-control components (8)
- Filters, Membranes, Bioseparation Equipment and Supplies (13)
IVD Contract Manufacturing (114)
- Bioprocessing (1)
- Converting, die-cutting, laminating (11)
- Dispensing, filling (liquid or powder) (3)
- Machining, metal forming (18)
- Microfabrication services (6)
- Packaging, labeling (18)
- Plastics and rubber forming (18)
- Product assembly (35)
- Product testing- contract manufacturing (2)
- R&D, design, prototyping (48)
- Sterilization (11)
- Surface modification, coating (22)
- Welding, sealing (21)
Manufacturing Equipment and Supplies (66)
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (18)
- Automation/custom systems (16)
- Component assembly equipment (10)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (2)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (9)
- Materials-coating equipment (4)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (5)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (3)
- Process control equipment (5)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (16)
- Slitters (2)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (7)
- Surface-modification equipment (6)
- Membranes, test strips, wicks (3)
Packaging and Labeling Materials and Components (36)
- Ampules, bottles, jars, vials (7)
- Clamshells, blisters (5)
- Closures, lidding, caps, stoppers (9)
- Contract manufacturer- packaging and labeling materials and components (10)
- Display packaging, cartons, boxes, cases (6)
- Films, foils (8)
- Labels (7)
- Pouches, bags (12)
- Rollstock and sheet (9)
- Shipping containers, insulated shippers (1)
- Trays (8)
Tools for Molecular Diagnostics (18)
- Amplification technologies (3)
- Contract manufacturer- manufacturing equipment and supplies (11)
- Detection equipment or reagents (1)
- DNA sequencing equipment or reagents (2)
- Probe design and synthesis equipment (1)
- Protein sequencing equipment or reagents (1)
- Sample collection and preparation supplies (4)
Viewing ALL listings in IVDIVD companies need access not only to the latest developments in biochemistry and genomics but also...
Nitto Kohki USA
Email: [email protected] For over three decades, Nitto Kohki, USA has been designing, developing, engineering, and continuously improving high quality air compressors and vacuum pumps for challenging applications like medical devices, laboratory equipment, applied robotics and...
OK International Corporation
“Brands are built on what people are saying about you, not what you’re saying about yourself” OK International Group, also known as OKI, has been serving the packaging industry for more than 40 years. The OKSealer division of OKI is focused solely on provi...
Oliver Healthcare Packaging
Oliver™ Healthcare Packaging is a leading supplier of die-cut lids, roll stock, pouches and mounting cards, providing superior quality and technical innovation to the global healthcare industry. Our sterilizable packaging protects medical devices and pharmaceutical products through...
PalPilot International Corp.
PalPilot is in the unique position to utilize its vertically based manufacturing technologies and expertise in engineering to define customer specific designs in the medical fields. With our unsurpassed workmanship in custom design and development, we are able to provide – Me...
Penn United Technologies Inc.
Penn United’s medical team, made up of skilled engineers, toolmakers, and technicians, offers innovative high precision manufacturing solutions to our customers. Since 1971, we have been building relationships with our customers to deliver their products from design to...
Placon is a leading medical device packaging in North America with experience manufacturing single and multiple use packaging systems for class I, II and III medical devices. We help pharmaceutical and medical device OEMs navigate through complex packaging design and validation pro...
Plastics One, Inc.
Plastics One is a full-service contract manufacturer located in Roanoke, VA. Since 1949, we’ve been partnering with OEMs worldwide for specific design and product needs - a track record that promises you the power of our connecting abilities in superior manufacturing and cust...
Preferred Tool & Die
Preferred Tool and Die Preferred Tool and Die has been providing its customers outstanding quality, service and technical support for precision metal stamping and progressive tooling since 1964. Utilizing our ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 registered facilities, Preferred can...
Sensirion – The Sensor Company --Sensirion, headquartered in Staefa, Switzerland, is one of the leading manufacturers of environmental and flow sensors. With offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, South Korea, China and Taiwan Sensirion employs a highly skilled team of over 700 peo...
About Statek In 1970, Statek Corporation was the first to use semiconductor technology such as photolithography, chemical etching and micromachining to manufacture quartz resonators in wafer form. Today, Statek remains at the forefront of innovation in the design, developme...
Overview An end-to-end solutions provider, Tegra Medical offers contract manufacturing, from prototyping to production of complex components and finished devices, as well as full finishing, assembly and packaging. We make products for leading surgical, interventional and o...
Tessy Plastics Corporation
As a global leader in contract manufacturing, Tessy Plastics has the cutting-edge resources and commitment to innovation needed to take your medical product from initial rendering to a fully qualified medical device. We provide complete IQ, OQ, and PQ documentation to ensure a stre...
The Lee Company
Since its founding in 1948, The Lee Company has pioneered the development of miniature fluid control components for automated liquid handling in medical and scientific instrumentation, ink jet printing, analytical/clinical chemistry and medical disposable applications. Products inc...