Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
IVD Suppliers Directory (Page 4)
Assay System Components (32)
- Contract manufacturer- electronic and mechanical components and software (13)
- Custom-molded disposables (1)
- Instrument housings, custom-molded components (2)
- Microspheres, beads, lattices (1)
- Pipettes, syringes, droppers, tips (3)
- Sample collection devices, lancets (1)
- Slides (1)
- Swabs (2)
- Tubes (6)
- Biochemicals and Chemical Reagents (19)
Consulting Services (47)
- Laboratory research services (1)
- Market research services (3)
- Marketing, distribution services (1)
- Packaging, labeling services (5)
- Process development and validation (5)
- Product R&D, design (8)
- Product testing- consulting (5)
- Regulatory affairs and compliance (9)
- Research/specimen procurement (1)
- Software design, programming (9)
Electronic and Mechanical Components and Software (56)
- Cables and connectors, shielding (9)
- Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies (3)
- Filters, filtration supplies (3)
- Fluid-handling components (11)
- Input products (1)
- Motors, motion controls (7)
- Optics and machine-vision systems (2)
- Output devices (1)
- PCBs (1)
- Power supplies, transformers (3)
- Sensors, transducers, switches (8)
- Software for product design and manufacturing (4)
- Temperature-control components (9)
- Filters, Membranes, Bioseparation Equipment and Supplies (6)
IVD Contract Manufacturing (82)
- Bioprocessing (1)
- Converting, die-cutting, laminating (9)
- Dispensing, filling (liquid or powder) (3)
- Machining, metal forming (8)
- Microfabrication services (1)
- Packaging, labeling (4)
- Plastics and rubber forming (7)
- Product assembly (13)
- Product testing- contract manufacturing (2)
- R&D, design, prototyping (23)
- Sterilization (2)
- Surface modification, coating (15)
- Welding, sealing (9)
Manufacturing Equipment and Supplies (58)
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (17)
- Automation/custom systems (11)
- Component assembly equipment (6)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (2)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (6)
- Materials-coating equipment (2)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (1)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (1)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (5)
- Slitters (2)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (6)
- Stock items supplier- manufacturing equipment and supplies (1)
- Surface-modification equipment (6)
- Membranes, test strips, wicks (2)
Packaging and Labeling Materials and Components (31)
- Ampules, bottles, jars, vials (5)
- Clamshells, blisters (5)
- Closures, lidding, caps, stoppers (5)
- Contract manufacturer- packaging and labeling materials and components (8)
- Display packaging, cartons, boxes, cases (3)
- Films, foils (3)
- Labels (2)
- Pouches, bags (5)
- Rollstock and sheet (7)
- Shipping containers, insulated shippers (1)
- Trays (8)
- Tools for Molecular Diagnostics (16)
Viewing ALL listings in IVDIVD companies need access not only to the latest developments in biochemistry and genomics but also...
ADMEDES GmbH - the Nitinol Stent & Implant Expert ADMEDES is the leading global provider of finished Nitinol self expandable components to the medical device industry. Our diverse portfolio of components includes Nitinol stents, percutaneous heart valve frames, filters and oc...
Air-Tite has been your syringe and needle specialists since 1926. Air-Tite sells to the human, industrial, pharmaceutical, laboratory, and veterinary market places around the world. We sell both two and three part all plastic syringes, with or without needles, sterile packaged or i...
Amcor Flexibles Americas (AFA) is a division of Amcor, the market leader and the world's largest supplier of flexible packaging. With 16 plants in 8 countries, we deliver innovative packaging solutions and provide enhanced quality products for the food, beverage, pharma, person...
AMETEK Advanced Motion Solutions
-- AMETEK’s Engineered Medical Components division (AMETEK EMC) combines the proven strengths of TSE and Avicenna to provide device manufacturers with products focused on transmitting electrical signal and delivering electrical therapy. TSE’s products include medical cables, c...
Apple Rubber Products
Apple Rubber Products Inc.Apple Rubber’s custom medical sealing solutions will meet your exact specifications, no matter the shape or size. From simple seals to the most complex parts, Apple Rubber utilizes a host of sophisticated technologies and processes – including LSR capabili...
Benchmark Electronics, Inc.
Corporate Headquarters: Scottsdale, AZ NYSE Symbol: BHE Benchmark Electronics is an FDA-registered contract manufacturer of Class II and Class III medical products and is the Manufacturer of Record for many final devices. As a spin-off from a Medical Product Company...
Hydrophilic coatings for Medical Devices Biocoat, Inc. develops and manufactures hydrophilic coatings that are lubricious, durable and biocompatible for medical devices such as Catheters, Microcatheters, Guidewires, Introducer sheaths etc., designed for minimally invasive proced...
Burpee MedSystems, LLC
Burpee MedSystems (BMS) is one of the few companies that offers both catheter and stent manufacturing, eliminating numerous costs to our customers. BMS manufactures delivery systems, specialized catheters, introducers, stents, other laser cut devices, and wire formed component...
Cambridge Polymer Group
Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc. is a contract research laboratory specializing in materials and products. Our services range from routing analytical testing to new product research and development.We provide a high-quality rapid turnaround resource with our multi-disciplined experie...
Carville manufacture custom, multilayer medical fluidic manifolds and precision machined plastics for medical and life science applications. We CNC Machine Perspex Acrylic (PMMA), Rohm Plexiglas and other engineering grade plastics such as Polycarbonate (PC), PEEK, Ulte...
Cath-Tip, with partners Cath-Punch and Production Medical, provides medical manufacturers with customized catheter solutions, and expert guidance in part design, process development, superior catheter tipping, bonding, flaring & hole drilling equipment, and Class 7 cleanroom produc...
Clippard Instrument Lab, Inc.
Clippard Instrument Laboratory is in its sixth decade of supplying pneumatic components for scientific, medical, dental, and analytical applications. Each dynamic component is functionally tested to insure it performs to specifications. The company emphasizes the important role eve...
As a leading global manufacturer of technical ceramics, CoorsTek provides design, prototyping, contract manufacturing, and other capabilities to major medical device OEMs, including implantable and non-implantable components and for electrosurgical devices, orthopedic joint reconst...
-- Creation Technologies --is a global top-25 and North American top-10 electronics manufacturing services (EMS) providerwith business units around the world: Canada, the U.S., Mexico, and China. We focus on building premier customer relationships with companies requiring high...
Design Solutions, Inc.
Design Solutions, Inc. (DSI) is an ISO13485:2016 certified product design firm specializing in custom medical electronics, software, and mechanical design, usability and specialized testing services. Therapeutic, Diagnostic, Analytical, Biotech. Recognized industr...
Discovery Technology International, Inc. (DTI)
Discovery Technology International, DTI, is a leader in ultrasonic standing wave-type piezo motor technology for rotary and linear motion. Based in Sarasota, Florida USA, our experience in the research and development as well as the manufacturing of piezo motors for high-tech indus...
Disposable Instrument Company Inc.
Stainless Steel Components --Disposable Instrument Co. custom manufactures stainless steel surgical components using a proprietary process, yielding a high-gloss finish that’s free of burrs, cracks, pits and machining marks. The company custom-manufactures stai...
Dukane, IAS LLC
Dukane Plastic Welding Equipment Dukane is a global provider of plastic welders for the welding of thermoplastic materials. A standard line of ultrasonic, vibration, hot plate, spin welders, laser welders, and heat staking thermal presses are used to provide solutions that mee...
Eastman Chemical Company
Eastman Chemical Company has been a worldwide supplier of a wide range of materials for the medical market for more than 70 years, while consistently raising standards for quality, patient safety, customer service, and sustainability. Today, as always, Eastman is committed to the l...