Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
- Assay System Components (34)
- Biochemicals and Chemical Reagents (17)
Consulting Services (44)
- Laboratory research services (1)
- Market research services (3)
- Marketing, distribution services (1)
- Packaging, labeling services (5)
- Process development and validation (3)
- Product R&D, design (8)
- Product testing- consulting (4)
- Regulatory affairs and compliance (8)
- Research/specimen procurement (1)
- Software design, programming (5)
Electronic and Mechanical Components and Software (62)
- Cables and connectors, shielding (11)
- Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies (3)
- Filters, filtration supplies (3)
- Fluid-handling components (14)
- Input products (1)
- Motors, motion controls (6)
- Optics and machine-vision systems (2)
- Output devices (1)
- PCBs (3)
- Power supplies, transformers (4)
- Sensors, transducers, switches (6)
- Software for product design and manufacturing (4)
- Temperature-control components (8)
- Filters, Membranes, Bioseparation Equipment and Supplies (9)
IVD Contract Manufacturing (91)
- Bioprocessing (1)
- Converting, die-cutting, laminating (10)
- Dispensing, filling (liquid or powder) (3)
- Machining, metal forming (11)
- Microfabrication services (1)
- Packaging, labeling (4)
- Plastics and rubber forming (7)
- Product assembly (12)
- Product testing- contract manufacturing (2)
- R&D, design, prototyping (25)
- Sterilization (2)
- Surface modification, coating (18)
- Welding, sealing (10)
Manufacturing Equipment and Supplies (60)
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (15)
- Automation/custom systems (11)
- Component assembly equipment (7)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (2)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (8)
- Materials-coating equipment (3)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (2)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (1)
- Process control equipment (1)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (6)
- Slitters (2)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (6)
- Surface-modification equipment (7)
- Membranes, test strips, wicks (1)
Packaging and Labeling Materials and Components (27)
- Ampules, bottles, jars, vials (5)
- Clamshells, blisters (3)
- Closures, lidding, caps, stoppers (5)
- Contract manufacturer- packaging and labeling materials and components (8)
- Display packaging, cartons, boxes, cases (3)
- Films, foils (3)
- Labels (2)
- Pouches, bags (5)
- Rollstock and sheet (6)
- Shipping containers, insulated shippers (1)
- Trays (6)
- Tools for Molecular Diagnostics (18)
Viewing ALL listings in IVDIVD companies need access not only to the latest developments in biochemistry and genomics but also...
TRACO POWER North America, Inc.
• Medical AC/DC Power Supplies, 5~450 Watts • Medical DC/DC Converters, 2~30 Watts TRACO POWER North America is a wholly owned subsidiary of TRACO Electronic AG, a Swiss company with headquarters in Baar, Switzerland. TRACO markets its products worldwide under t...
About Unicep develops single-use packaging for a variety of consumer and professional products. We provide liquid and gel contract filling services within various markets and specialize in designing and filling unique single-use packaging dispensers that differentiate product...
Full Service Global Supplier of Design & Development, Contract Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management Services We innovate and manufacture miniaturized and high-precision complex products for our worldwide medical device partners. Our customers are leading suppliers of active...
Abatek (Americas), Inc.
Abatek (Americas), Inc. provides input/output solutions efficiently and at competitive prices. Previously CRT/ Daetwyler, the company introduced conductive rubber keypads to the domestic market in 1979, and have maintained a leadership position in the industry. Unique R&D technolog...
Ace Forum/Ace Marketing
Intai Technology Corp. has been working with world-class companies for decades offering innovative and reliable support in manufacturing medical components and assemblies. Founded in 1988, it specializes in MIS devices, offering tube fabrication, MIM, overmolding process, and multi...
Active Manufacturing is an ISO 9001:2015 and ITAR registered company specializing in prototype and short-run metal stampings, clips, assemblies, and springs. Our company utilizes wire EDM; high-speed CNC machining; six-axis lasers, fiber lasers, mig, tig, and laser weldin...
ADMEDES GmbH - the Nitinol Stent & Implant Expert ADMEDES is the leading global provider of finished Nitinol self expandable components to the medical device industry. Our diverse portfolio of components includes Nitinol stents, percutaneous heart valve frames, filters and oc...
Air-Tite has been your syringe and needle specialists since 1926. Air-Tite sells to the human, industrial, pharmaceutical, laboratory, and veterinary market places around the world. We sell both two and three part all plastic syringes, with or without needles, sterile packaged or i...
AMETEK Advanced Motion Solutions
-- AMETEK’s Engineered Medical Components division (AMETEK EMC) combines the proven strengths of TSE and Avicenna to provide device manufacturers with products focused on transmitting electrical signal and delivering electrical therapy. TSE’s products include medical cables, c...
Applied Plastics Co. Inc.
Coats wire with polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) using a spool-to-spool system that eliminates flaking. Standard coating thickness is 0.0002 in., although tighter tolerances are possible. The coated wire can be straightened and cut, or wound into spring guides. Straight PTFE-coated m...
Aspen Systems Inc
Aspen Systems develops compact, reliable vapor compression based chillers and thermal management systems for laser, medical, industrial, and military applications. We specialize in stand alone or integrated cooling solutions where compact size and reliability are key parameters. C...
avasis AG in Berneck (CH) und avasis GmbH in Konstanz (D), bieten Sicherheit durch speziell konfigurierte PLM-Lösungen für die Medical Device Industrie, z.B. unterstützen EU EMPFEHLUNG DER KOMMISSION vom 24-09-2013 zu Audits, die bei Medizinprodukte-Herstellern durchgeführt werden....
Batten & Allen
With an established worldwide reputation for service and quality, Batten & Allen Ltd., for more than 40 years, has specialized in the production of miniature micro-precision and precision stampings, and electro-plating for use in Medical, Electronic, and other applications. We off...
BISON Advanced Technology Corp., Ltd
Since founded in 2006, Bison Advanced Technology started the business from the trader into the manufacturing industry. We provide the cable harness services for semiconductor, panel equipment, automotive and medical devices assembly. Our company vision is as follows: Be the profes...
Burpee MedSystems, LLC
Burpee MedSystems (BMS) is one of the few companies that offers both catheter and stent manufacturing, eliminating numerous costs to our customers. BMS manufactures delivery systems, specialized catheters, introducers, stents, other laser cut devices, and wire formed component...
Cambridge Polymer Group
Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc. is a contract research laboratory specializing in materials and products. Our services range from routing analytical testing to new product research and development.We provide a high-quality rapid turnaround resource with our multi-disciplined experie...
CARRO LUIGI SRL
Carro Luigi provides design and moldmaking, prototypes and injection molding. Specializing in the medical field for the past 15 years, the company also works in technical electronic, food and marine industries. In addition to custom molding and moldmaking, the company also manufact...
Carville manufacture custom, multilayer medical fluidic manifolds and precision machined plastics for medical and life science applications. We CNC Machine Perspex Acrylic (PMMA), Rohm Plexiglas and other engineering grade plastics such as Polycarbonate (PC), PEEK, Ulte...
Cath-Tip, with partners Cath-Punch and Production Medical, provides medical manufacturers with customized catheter solutions, and expert guidance in part design, process development, superior catheter tipping, bonding, flaring & hole drilling equipment, and Class 7 cleanroom produc...