Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
IVD Suppliers Directory (Page 3)
- Assay System Components (31)
- Biochemicals and Chemical Reagents (19)
Consulting Services (47)
- Laboratory research services (1)
- Market research services (3)
- Marketing, distribution services (1)
- Packaging, labeling services (5)
- Process development and validation (4)
- Product R&D, design (7)
- Product testing- consulting (5)
- Regulatory affairs and compliance (9)
- Research/specimen procurement (1)
- Software design, programming (9)
Electronic and Mechanical Components and Software (56)
- Cables and connectors, shielding (9)
- Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies (3)
- Filters, filtration supplies (2)
- Fluid-handling components (12)
- Input products (1)
- Motors, motion controls (6)
- Optics and machine-vision systems (2)
- Output devices (1)
- PCBs (1)
- Power supplies, transformers (4)
- Sensors, transducers, switches (8)
- Software for product design and manufacturing (4)
- Temperature-control components (8)
- Filters, Membranes, Bioseparation Equipment and Supplies (7)
IVD Contract Manufacturing (85)
- Bioprocessing (1)
- Converting, die-cutting, laminating (10)
- Dispensing, filling (liquid or powder) (3)
- Machining, metal forming (9)
- Microfabrication services (1)
- Packaging, labeling (4)
- Plastics and rubber forming (7)
- Product assembly (13)
- Product testing- contract manufacturing (2)
- R&D, design, prototyping (22)
- Sterilization (2)
- Surface modification, coating (15)
- Welding, sealing (10)
Manufacturing Equipment and Supplies (60)
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (17)
- Automation/custom systems (11)
- Component assembly equipment (7)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (2)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (6)
- Materials-coating equipment (2)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (1)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (1)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (6)
- Slitters (2)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (6)
- Stock items supplier- manufacturing equipment and supplies (1)
- Surface-modification equipment (6)
- Membranes, test strips, wicks (1)
Packaging and Labeling Materials and Components (31)
- Ampules, bottles, jars, vials (5)
- Clamshells, blisters (5)
- Closures, lidding, caps, stoppers (4)
- Contract manufacturer- packaging and labeling materials and components (9)
- Display packaging, cartons, boxes, cases (3)
- Films, foils (3)
- Labels (2)
- Pouches, bags (5)
- Rollstock and sheet (7)
- Shipping containers, insulated shippers (1)
- Trays (7)
- Tools for Molecular Diagnostics (15)
Viewing ALL listings in IVDIVD companies need access not only to the latest developments in biochemistry and genomics but also...
Nitto Kohki USA
Email: [email protected] For over three decades, Nitto Kohki, USA has been designing, developing, engineering, and continuously improving high quality air compressors and vacuum pumps for challenging applications like medical devices, laboratory equipment, applied robotics and...
Oliver Healthcare Packaging
Oliver™ Healthcare Packaging is a leading supplier of die-cut lids, roll stock, pouches and mounting cards, providing superior quality and technical innovation to the global healthcare industry. Our sterilizable packaging protects medical devices and pharmaceutical products through...
PalPilot International Corp.
PalPilot is in the unique position to utilize its vertically based manufacturing technologies and expertise in engineering to define customer specific designs in the medical fields. With our unsurpassed workmanship in custom design and development, we are able to provide – Me...
Penn United Technologies Inc.
Penn United’s medical team, made up of skilled engineers, toolmakers, and technicians, offers innovative high precision manufacturing solutions to our customers. Since 1971, we have been building relationships with our customers to deliver their products from design to...
Plastics One, Inc.
Plastics One is a full-service contract manufacturer located in Roanoke, VA. Since 1949, we’ve been partnering with OEMs worldwide for specific design and product needs - a track record that promises you the power of our connecting abilities in superior manufacturing and cust...
Preferred Tool & Die
Preferred Tool and Die Preferred Tool and Die has been providing its customers outstanding quality, service and technical support for precision metal stamping and progressive tooling since 1964. Utilizing our ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 registered facilities, Preferred can...
A Premier Provider of High-Quality Contract Manufacturing, Development, and Packaging Services. Röchling Medical is part of the Medical Division within The Röchling Group, an established, global plastics engineering company with over $2 billion in revenue across 93 locati...
Scapa Healthcare PLC
Scapa Healthcare is a global trusted strategic outsource partner of skin friendly turn-key solutions for advanced wound care, consumer wellness and medical device markets. Scapa Healthcare partners with market leaders to design, develop, manufacture and commercialize innovative ski...
Sensirion – The Sensor Company Sensirion, headquartered in Staefa, Switzerland, is one of the leading manufacturers of environmental and flow sensors. With offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, South Korea, China and Taiwan Sensirion employs a highly skilled team of over 700 peopl...
About Statek In 1970, Statek Corporation was the first to use semiconductor technology such as photolithography, chemical etching and micromachining to manufacture quartz resonators in wafer form. Today, Statek remains at the forefront of innovation in the design, developme...
The Lee Company
Since its founding in 1948, The Lee Company has pioneered the development of miniature fluid control components for automated liquid handling in medical and scientific instrumentation, ink jet printing, analytical/clinical chemistry and medical disposable applications. Products inc...
TRACO POWER North America, Inc.
• Medical AC/DC Power Supplies, 5~450 Watts • Medical DC/DC Converters, 2~30 Watts TRACO POWER North America is a wholly owned subsidiary of TRACO Electronic AG, a Swiss company with headquarters in Baar, Switzerland. TRACO markets its products worldwide under t...
About Unicep develops single-use packaging for a variety of consumer and professional products. We provide liquid and gel contract filling services within various markets and specialize in designing and filling unique single-use packaging dispensers that differentiate product...
Abatek (Americas), Inc.
Abatek (Americas), Inc. provides input/output solutions efficiently and at competitive prices. Previously CRT/ Daetwyler, the company introduced conductive rubber keypads to the domestic market in 1979, and have maintained a leadership position in the industry. Unique R&D technolog...