Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
IVD Suppliers Directory (Page 3)
Assay System Components (33)
- Contract manufacturer- electronic and mechanical components and software (14)
- Custom-molded disposables (2)
- Dishes, microwell plates, cuvettes (1)
- Instrument housings, custom-molded components (3)
- Microspheres, beads, lattices (1)
- Pipettes, syringes, droppers, tips (4)
- Sample collection devices, lancets (2)
- Slides (1)
- Swabs (2)
- Tubes (6)
- Biochemicals and Chemical Reagents (18)
Consulting Services (46)
- Laboratory research services (1)
- Market research services (3)
- Marketing, distribution services (1)
- Packaging, labeling services (5)
- Process development and validation (5)
- Product R&D, design (8)
- Product testing- consulting (5)
- Regulatory affairs and compliance (8)
- Research/specimen procurement (1)
- Software design, programming (9)
Electronic and Mechanical Components and Software (59)
- Cables and connectors, shielding (9)
- Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies (3)
- Filters, filtration supplies (3)
- Fluid-handling components (11)
- Input products (1)
- Motors, motion controls (8)
- Optics and machine-vision systems (3)
- Output devices (1)
- PCBs (2)
- Power supplies, transformers (4)
- Sensors, transducers, switches (8)
- Software for product design and manufacturing (4)
- Temperature-control components (9)
- Filters, Membranes, Bioseparation Equipment and Supplies (6)
IVD Contract Manufacturing (80)
- Bioprocessing (1)
- Converting, die-cutting, laminating (9)
- Dispensing, filling (liquid or powder) (3)
- Machining, metal forming (8)
- Microfabrication services (1)
- Packaging, labeling (5)
- Plastics and rubber forming (8)
- Product assembly (12)
- Product testing- contract manufacturing (2)
- R&D, design, prototyping (23)
- Sterilization (1)
- Surface modification, coating (15)
- Welding, sealing (9)
Manufacturing Equipment and Supplies (56)
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (16)
- Automation/custom systems (12)
- Component assembly equipment (7)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (1)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (7)
- Materials-coating equipment (2)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (2)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (1)
- Process control equipment (1)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (6)
- Slitters (2)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (6)
- Stock items supplier- manufacturing equipment and supplies (1)
- Surface-modification equipment (6)
- Membranes, test strips, wicks (2)
Packaging and Labeling Materials and Components (31)
- Ampules, bottles, jars, vials (5)
- Clamshells, blisters (6)
- Closures, lidding, caps, stoppers (6)
- Contract manufacturer- packaging and labeling materials and components (7)
- Display packaging, cartons, boxes, cases (3)
- Films, foils (3)
- Labels (3)
- Pouches, bags (5)
- Rollstock and sheet (7)
- Shipping containers, insulated shippers (1)
- Trays (8)
- Tools for Molecular Diagnostics (16)
Viewing ALL listings in IVDIVD companies need access not only to the latest developments in biochemistry and genomics but also...
Nitto Kohki USA
Email: [email protected] For over three decades, Nitto Kohki, USA has been designing, developing, engineering, and continuously improving high quality air compressors and vacuum pumps for challenging applications like medical devices, laboratory equipment, applied robotics and...
Oliver Healthcare Packaging
Oliver™ Healthcare Packaging is a leading supplier of die-cut lids, roll stock, pouches, CleanCut Cards, and clipless dispensers for catheters & guidewires, providing superior quality and technical innovation to the global healthcare industry. Our sterilizable packaging safel...
Penn United Technologies Inc.
Penn United’s medical team, made up of skilled engineers, toolmakers, and technicians, offers innovative high precision manufacturing solutions to our customers. Since 1971, we have been building relationships with our customers to deliver their products from design to...
Plastics One, Inc.
Plastics One is a full-service contract manufacturer located in Roanoke, VA. Since 1949, we’ve been partnering with OEMs worldwide for specific design and product needs - a track record that promises you the power of our connecting abilities in superior manufacturing and cust...
Preferred Tool & Die
Preferred Tool and Die Preferred Tool and Die has been providing its customers outstanding quality, service and technical support for precision metal stamping and progressive tooling since 1964. Utilizing our ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 registered facilities, Preferred can...
A Premier Provider of High-Quality Contract Manufacturing, Development, and Packaging Services. Röchling Medical is part of the Medical Division within The Röchling Group, an established, global plastics engineering company with over $2 billion in revenue across 93 locati...
Scapa Healthcare PLC
Scapa Healthcare is a global trusted strategic outsource partner of skin friendly turn-key solutions for advanced wound care, consumer wellness and medical device markets. Scapa Healthcare partners with market leaders to design, develop, manufacture and commercialize innovative ski...
Sensirion – The Sensor Company Sensirion, headquartered in Staefa, Switzerland, is one of the leading manufacturers of environmental and flow sensors. With offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, South Korea, China and Taiwan Sensirion employs a highly skilled team of over 700 peopl...
About Statek In 1970, Statek Corporation was the first to use semiconductor technology such as photolithography, chemical etching and micromachining to manufacture quartz resonators in wafer form. Today, Statek remains at the forefront of innovation in the design, developme...
Tessy Plastics Corporation
As a global leader in contract manufacturing, Tessy Plastics has the cutting-edge resources and commitment to innovation needed to take your medical product from initial rendering to a fully qualified medical device. We provide complete IQ, OQ, and PQ documentation to ensure a stre...
The Lee Company
Since its founding in 1948, The Lee Company has pioneered the development of miniature fluid control components for automated liquid handling in medical and scientific instrumentation, ink jet printing, analytical/clinical chemistry and medical disposable applications. Products inc...
Abatek (Americas), Inc.
Abatek (Americas), Inc. provides input/output solutions efficiently and at competitive prices. Previously CRT/ Daetwyler, the company introduced conductive rubber keypads to the domestic market in 1979, and have maintained a leadership position in the industry. Unique R&D technolog...
Ace Forum/Ace Marketing
Intai Technology Corp. has been working with world-class companies for decades offering innovative and reliable support in manufacturing medical components and assemblies. Founded in 1988, it specializes in MIS devices, offering tube fabrication, MIM, overmolding process, and multi...
Active Manufacturing is an ISO 9001:2015 and ITAR registered company specializing in prototype and short-run metal stampings, clips, assemblies, and springs. Our company utilizes wire EDM; high-speed CNC machining; six-axis lasers, fiber lasers, mig, tig, and laser weldin...
ADMEDES GmbH - the Nitinol Stent & Implant Expert ADMEDES is the leading global provider of finished Nitinol self expandable components to the medical device industry. Our diverse portfolio of components includes Nitinol stents, percutaneous heart valve frames, filters and oc...