Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
IVD Suppliers Directory (Page 2)
Assay System Components (35)
- Contract manufacturer- electronic and mechanical components and software (15)
- Custom-molded disposables (2)
- Dishes, microwell plates, cuvettes (1)
- Instrument housings, custom-molded components (3)
- Microspheres, beads, lattices (1)
- Pipettes, syringes, droppers, tips (5)
- Sample collection devices, lancets (2)
- Slides (1)
- Swabs (2)
- Tubes (6)
- Biochemicals and Chemical Reagents (18)
Consulting Services (47)
- Laboratory research services (1)
- Market research services (3)
- Marketing, distribution services (1)
- Packaging, labeling services (5)
- Process development and validation (5)
- Product R&D, design (9)
- Product testing- consulting (5)
- Regulatory affairs and compliance (8)
- Research/specimen procurement (1)
- Software design, programming (9)
Electronic and Mechanical Components and Software (61)
- Cables and connectors, shielding (7)
- Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies (3)
- Filters, filtration supplies (3)
- Fluid-handling components (12)
- Input products (2)
- Motors, motion controls (7)
- Optics and machine-vision systems (4)
- Output devices (1)
- PCBs (3)
- Power supplies, transformers (4)
- Sensors, transducers, switches (9)
- Software for product design and manufacturing (4)
- Temperature-control components (9)
- Filters, Membranes, Bioseparation Equipment and Supplies (6)
IVD Contract Manufacturing (84)
- Bioprocessing (1)
- Converting, die-cutting, laminating (9)
- Dispensing, filling (liquid or powder) (3)
- Machining, metal forming (8)
- Microfabrication services (2)
- Packaging, labeling (5)
- Plastics and rubber forming (8)
- Product assembly (13)
- Product testing- contract manufacturing (2)
- R&D, design, prototyping (22)
- Sterilization (2)
- Surface modification, coating (17)
- Welding, sealing (9)
Manufacturing Equipment and Supplies (57)
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (16)
- Automation/custom systems (12)
- Component assembly equipment (7)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (1)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (7)
- Materials-coating equipment (2)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (2)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (1)
- Process control equipment (1)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (6)
- Slitters (2)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (6)
- Stock items supplier- manufacturing equipment and supplies (1)
- Surface-modification equipment (7)
- Membranes, test strips, wicks (2)
Packaging and Labeling Materials and Components (31)
- Ampules, bottles, jars, vials (5)
- Clamshells, blisters (6)
- Closures, lidding, caps, stoppers (6)
- Contract manufacturer- packaging and labeling materials and components (7)
- Display packaging, cartons, boxes, cases (3)
- Films, foils (3)
- Labels (3)
- Pouches, bags (5)
- Rollstock and sheet (7)
- Shipping containers, insulated shippers (1)
- Trays (8)
- Tools for Molecular Diagnostics (17)
Viewing ALL listings in IVDSuppliers to in vitro diagnostics (IVD) manufacturers provide products such as biochemicals, reagents, filters, membranes, assay system components, and software, as well as contract manufacturing and consulting services.
Crescent Design Inc.
Crescent Design manufactures and sells the Hydraulic Burst Leak Tester (HBLT) which has become the world wide standard for pressure testing catheters, balloons, valves, luers and many other disposable medical devices. The Hydraulic Burst Leak Tester (HBLT) is a table-top comp...
Crescent Industries, Inc.
Crescent Industries is an employee owned custom injection molder providing an integrated single source solution for your next project. We injection mold a comprehensive range of engineered and commodity resins to manufacture plastic components for the medical, pharmaceutical...
Currier Plastics, Inc.
For more than 35 years, we’ve provided countless customers with custom molding solutions that deliver the products people depend on to be safe and secure. From health and beauty to food and beverage, Currier Plastics covers everything from design through delivery with an unrival...
Eagle Stainless Tube & Fabrication Inc
--Franklin, Massachusetts based Eagle Stainless Tube & Fabrication, Inc. is celebrating its 36th year of operation serving customers in medical, aerospace and high tech manufacturing. With a record of on-time delivery, fair pricing, product quality and highly skilled employees...
Economy Spring & Stamping Co div of MW Industries
The MW Industries, Inc. family of companies is the second largest manufacturer of springs and specialty fasteners in North America. More than 23,000 customers in over 35 countries trust the MW family with the design & manufacturing of their products. Our medical market leader, Econ...
Enercon Industries Corp.
Enercon Plasma Treatment used for cleaning and improving Adhesion for Printing, Bonding, and Coating Enercon’s newest atmospheric plasma treaters offer powerful yet gentle treatment with an advanced touch screen interface that makes set up, operation and control remarkably...
Evonik, the creative industrial group from Germany, is one of the world leaders in specialty chemicals. As a technology leader for PMMA molding compounds with decades of experience, we supply specialty acrylic compounds to the medical device sector. Our resins are used in a w...
Fabrico Medical is a medical converter providing flexible materials converting and advanced assembly for medical applications. Our expertise in materials, adhesives, and design-for-manufacturability, allow us to enhance your medical product design, match the right materials...
Flambeau Medical Markets Group
Flambeau Medical Markets Group is a diverse manufacturing company providing a complete product fulfillment service for medical device and equipment industries. Quality, traceability, speed to market, and economic value are all important factors to better enable you to compete in th...
...Delivery CathetersStent Delivery-System CathetersEmbolic Capture DevicesMedical Device BalloonsComponent Level MaterialsHypo TubesMicro-well platesIVDIOL Insertion Cartridges and other ophthalmic devicesAnd, in some situations, medical device ImplantsMedical Device SubstratesWith...
Futek Advanced Sensor Technology
FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc. is a manufacturer of load cells, torque sensors, pressure sensors, multi-axis sensors, and related instruments and software. Located in Southern California, we’ve built a reputation as a quality provider of test-measurement and control f...
GW Plastics, Inc.
About Us GW Plastics is recognized as a world leader and innovator in precision injection molding, tooling and contract manufacturing serving market leading companies across the globe. Broad-based expertise, full-service capabilities and a track record for solving comp...
HS Design Inc.
INNOVATION & IDEA DEVELOPMENT HS Design, Inc. (HSD) is an ISO 13485 Certified Medical Design Firm with a focus in medical device design and life science instrumentation, including high volume consumer medical devices and disposables. Our expert designers, human factors engineers...
Medical Device Manufacturer HTI Plastics is a global contract manufacturer for the medical device, pharmaceutical, industrial, outdoor recreation and packaging industries. Capabilities include design, development engineering, prototyping, thermoplastic injection molding, complex...
For more than 15 years, the experts at International Rubber Products, Inc., formerly Viking Custom Engineered ComponentsSM, have been partnering with medical device companies to deliver innovative molding solutions for demanding class l and class ll device applications throughout t...
KNF Neuberger, Inc.
KNF Neuberger Inc. manufactures precision, oil-free diaphragm pumps for the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), the process industry, and for the laboratory. Located in a modern, 34,000 sq. ft. corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility near Trenton, NJ, KNF holds over 10...
Nitto Kohki USA
Email: [email protected] For over three decades, Nitto Kohki, USA has been designing, developing, engineering, and continuously improving high quality air compressors and vacuum pumps for challenging applications like medical devices, laboratory equipment, applied robotics and...