Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
IVD Suppliers Directory (Page 2)
Assay System Components (32)
- Contract manufacturer- electronic and mechanical components and software (13)
- Custom-molded disposables (1)
- Instrument housings, custom-molded components (2)
- Microspheres, beads, lattices (1)
- Pipettes, syringes, droppers, tips (3)
- Sample collection devices, lancets (1)
- Slides (1)
- Swabs (2)
- Tubes (6)
- Biochemicals and Chemical Reagents (19)
Consulting Services (47)
- Laboratory research services (1)
- Market research services (3)
- Marketing, distribution services (1)
- Packaging, labeling services (5)
- Process development and validation (5)
- Product R&D, design (8)
- Product testing- consulting (5)
- Regulatory affairs and compliance (9)
- Research/specimen procurement (1)
- Software design, programming (9)
Electronic and Mechanical Components and Software (56)
- Cables and connectors, shielding (9)
- Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies (3)
- Filters, filtration supplies (3)
- Fluid-handling components (11)
- Input products (1)
- Motors, motion controls (7)
- Optics and machine-vision systems (2)
- Output devices (1)
- PCBs (1)
- Power supplies, transformers (3)
- Sensors, transducers, switches (8)
- Software for product design and manufacturing (4)
- Temperature-control components (9)
- Filters, Membranes, Bioseparation Equipment and Supplies (6)
IVD Contract Manufacturing (82)
- Bioprocessing (1)
- Converting, die-cutting, laminating (9)
- Dispensing, filling (liquid or powder) (3)
- Machining, metal forming (8)
- Microfabrication services (1)
- Packaging, labeling (4)
- Plastics and rubber forming (7)
- Product assembly (13)
- Product testing- contract manufacturing (2)
- R&D, design, prototyping (23)
- Sterilization (2)
- Surface modification, coating (15)
- Welding, sealing (9)
Manufacturing Equipment and Supplies (58)
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (17)
- Automation/custom systems (11)
- Component assembly equipment (6)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (2)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (6)
- Materials-coating equipment (2)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (1)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (1)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (5)
- Slitters (2)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (6)
- Stock items supplier- manufacturing equipment and supplies (1)
- Surface-modification equipment (6)
- Membranes, test strips, wicks (2)
Packaging and Labeling Materials and Components (31)
- Ampules, bottles, jars, vials (5)
- Clamshells, blisters (5)
- Closures, lidding, caps, stoppers (5)
- Contract manufacturer- packaging and labeling materials and components (8)
- Display packaging, cartons, boxes, cases (3)
- Films, foils (3)
- Labels (2)
- Pouches, bags (5)
- Rollstock and sheet (7)
- Shipping containers, insulated shippers (1)
- Trays (8)
- Tools for Molecular Diagnostics (16)
Viewing ALL listings in IVDIVD companies need access not only to the latest developments in biochemistry and genomics but also...
Carclo Technical Plastics
Carclo Technical Plastics, a division of Carclo plc, provides injection molding and contract manufacturing services for medical, optics, and electronics applications. More than half of the division's turnover is from medical applications with an additional quarter in optics p...
Cook Spring Company, Inc.
--Cook Spring Company, Inc. is a reputable, innovative and versatile manufacturer of precision springs and wire products for the Medical Industry. The company was established in 1954 and has been a leader in the industry for decades, successfully positioned as not only a top suppli...
Cox Manufacturing Company
PRECISION MACHINING SPECIALIST As a leading screw machining company, screw machine products and precision turned products are the specialty of Cox Manufacturing. Our medical parts precision machining service offers our clients confidence -- a uniquely meaningful term i...
Crescent Design Inc.
Crescent Design manufactures and sells the Hydraulic Burst Leak Tester (HBLT) which has become the world wide standard for pressure testing catheters, balloons, valves, luers and many other disposable medical devices. The Hydraulic Burst Leak Tester (HBLT) is a table-top comp...
Crescent Industries, Inc.
Crescent Industries is an employee owned custom injection molder providing an integrated single source solution for your next project. We injection mold a comprehensive range of engineered and commodity resins to manufacture plastic components for the medical, pharmaceutical...
Currier Plastics, Inc.
For more than 35 years, we’ve provided countless customers with custom molding solutions that deliver the products people depend on to be safe and secure. From health and beauty to food and beverage, Currier Plastics covers everything from design through delivery with an unrival...
Eagle Stainless Tube & Fabrication Inc
--Franklin, Massachusetts based Eagle Stainless Tube & Fabrication, Inc. is celebrating its 36th year of operation serving customers in medical, aerospace and high tech manufacturing. With a record of on-time delivery, fair pricing, product quality and highly skilled employees...
Economy Spring & Stamping Co div of MW Industries
The MW Industries, Inc. family of companies is the second largest manufacturer of springs and specialty fasteners in North America. More than 23,000 customers in over 35 countries trust the MW family with the design & manufacturing of their products. Our medical market leader, Econ...
Enercon Industries Corp.
Enercon Plasma Treatment used for cleaning and improving Adhesion for Printing, Bonding, and Coating Enercon’s newest atmospheric plasma treaters offer powerful yet gentle treatment with an advanced touch screen interface that makes set up, operation and control remarkably...
Evonik, the creative industrial group from Germany, is one of the world leaders in specialty chemicals. As a technology leader for PMMA molding compounds with decades of experience, we supply specialty acrylic compounds to the medical device sector. Our resins are used in a w...
Fabrico Medical is a medical converter providing flexible materials converting and advanced assembly for medical applications. Our expertise in materials, adhesives, and design-for-manufacturability, allow us to enhance your medical product design, match the right materials...
Flambeau Medical Markets Group
Injection Molding and Full Service Contract Manufacturing Flambeau Medical Markets Groups is a diverse manufacturing company providing a complete product fulfillment service for the medical device industry. We are an ISO 13485:2008 (CFR21 820 Compliant) certified contract manufact...
...Delivery CathetersStent Delivery-System CathetersEmbolic Capture DevicesMedical Device BalloonsComponent Level MaterialsHypo TubesMicro-well platesIVDIOL Insertion Cartridges and other ophthalmic devicesAnd, in some situations, medical device ImplantsMedical Device SubstratesWith...
Futek Advanced Sensor Technology
FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc. is a manufacturer of load cells, torque sensors, pressure sensors, multi-axis sensors, and related instruments and software. Located in Southern California, we’ve built a reputation as a quality provider of test-measurement and control f...
GW Plastics, Inc.
About Us GW Plastics is recognized as a world leader and innovator in precision injection molding, tooling and contract manufacturing serving market leading companies across the globe. Broad-based expertise, full-service capabilities and a track record for solving comp...
HS Design Inc.
INNOVATION & IDEA DEVELOPMENT HS Design, Inc. (HSD) is an ISO 13485 Certified Medical Design Firm with a focus in medical device design and life science instrumentation, including high volume consumer medical devices and disposables. Our expert designers, human factors engineers...
Medical Device Manufacturer HTI Plastics is a global contract manufacturer for the medical device, pharmaceutical, industrial, outdoor recreation and packaging industries. Capabilities include design, development engineering, prototyping, thermoplastic injection molding, complex...
Kahle Automation -- Engineering Perfection ... time and time again. If you're looking for an automation partner who understands the precision and care required to make the world's finest medical devices, consider Kahle Automation, Engineering Perfection since 1920. En...