Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Inventus Power Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA Registered, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers, Exhibitor in at least 2 MD&M and/or MEDTEC shows
Markets Supplied: Worldwide
THE POWER IN HEALTHCARE
Safe & Reliable Battery & Power Solutions for Medical Devices
Inventus Power is a global leader in advanced battery systems with 60 years’ experience as a supplier to the healthcare industry. We specialize in the design and manufacture of Li-ion battery packs, smart chargers and reliable power supplies for a broad range of portable, motive and stationary medical applications.
We understand that every medical device used in the care setting must be carefully engineered to ensure the power systems running these critical devices not only meet the industry’s unique requirements and regulations but perform exceptionally well and meet all expectations for safety, quality, reliability and efficiency. Our team of dedicated employees around the world are passionate about the safety and quality of the products we manufacture and our Patient Priority culture drives empowerment and accountability to always do the right thing, especially when our actions affect patients.
POWERING PATIENT SOLUTIONS
We have a strong track record working with the world’s leading medical device OEMs and providing them with innovative and thoroughly vetted solutions that allow for product differentiation and instill confidence. Our experience spans across the following applications:
Defibrillators, AEDs, Heart Pumps (LVADs, HVADs), Mobile/Portable Ultrasounds, X-Ray Equipment, Workstation on wheels/computer medical carts, Surgical Tools, Robotics, Electric Wheelchairs / Scooters, Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Ventilation Equipment, PAPP/CPAP Devices, Pulse Oximetry Devices, Insulin / Infusion Pumps, Feeding Pumps, And More!
WHY INVENTUS POWER?
There are several reasons why Inventus Power is the preferred partner of the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) of Medical Devices.
- Cultural Enablers, such as a Patient Priority culture, “See-Something, Say Something” mindset and global lean operating tools, assure quality, commitment & continuous improvement
- Dedicated global healthcare locations include ISO 13485 certified manufacturing in the US, Mexico & China, medical-focused team structures and globally aligned training and procedures
- Application expertise includes the design & manufacture of Class I, II, II Medical Devices and well as a total system design experience (medical batteries, chargers & power supplies) and device specific optimization
- Proven experience transitioning OEMs across a broad range of industries to lithium-ion technology
- Vertically integrated engineering, manufacturing and testing capabilities ensure safety and reliability while saving time and costs
- In addition to the technology that is developed in-house through the R&D efforts of our 300+ engineers, all new technology, cell and electronic component suppliers are diligently vetted to ensure the safest & highest quality solution is recommended
For more information contact Inventus Power
S-Series Batteries - 1-Cell (1S1P) and 2-Cell (2S1P) Li-ion battery packs
Inventus Power offers a standard line of S-Series rechargeable 18650 battery packs in 1-Cell (1S1P) and 2-Cell (2S1P) configurations. These battery packs have been designed for integration into a wide range of electronic devices and are approved to UN38.3 for air transportation. Each batte...
U1LiFe - Long life batteries for mobile cart applications
• Lighter weight, drop-in replacement for U1 size, 12 & 24 Volt Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) battery applications with the added benefit of an integrated microprocessor to provide host communication, integrated cell & pack protection, and cell balancing circuitry. • Utilizing the safest and most...
U1LiFePRO - High performance, smart, and scalable batteries for motive and stationary applications
A New Standard in Safety, Intelligence & Reliability•Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) with enhanced safety & communication (CANopen / RS485) •Scalable from 12V to 48V & up to 5kWh•Built-in diagnostics with LED battery indicator •Ruggedized design for indoor/ outdoor use (IP...