Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Intai Technology Corp. Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA Registered, CGMP Certified, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers
Markets Supplied: Worldwide
Intai Technology Corporation is a global company with over 30 years’ experience in designing, engineering and manufacturing high precision solutions. Committed to providing the highest quality mechanical components, assemblies, to a full ready-to-market package, Intai cooperates with the most recognized names in the healthcare industry.
Our FDA registered and ISO13485:2016 certified facilities produce a wide-range of components, sub-assemblies, and finished devices for many different surgical specialties. Intai was founded in 1988 and is head-quartered in Taichung, Taiwan with over 650 dedicated staff.
- Sub-assembly & Final-assembly: Clean Room assembly; Automated assembly; Manual assembly, Continuous Flow Assembly.
- Additive Manufacturing including Non-contact machining: Stress Free Recessing (ECM), EDM; Injection Molding: (Metals, Plastics, Ceramics); 3D Printing.
- Laser Manufacturing including Welding, Cutting, Drilling and Marking.
- Advanced Machining: CNC Swiss machining; CNC Turning, Milling, Drilling; Grinding.
- And more such as Shaft/Tube Fabrication, Heat Treatment, Surface Treatment, Stamping, Coining, Forging.
We specialize in providing innovative solutions through manufacturability utilizing value-added technologies and processes to meet today’s manufacturing requirements. Services are comprised of certified project management professionals, in-house R&D team, comprehensive logistics and a certified manufacturing facility.
Our goal is to help you become more competitive in this fast-changing healthcare market. We achieve this by bringing your medical devices to the market faster. Along the way we ensure project timeline is met with competitive pricing delivering a truly integrated customer experience.
In addition to the Medical industry, Intai has business units serving other precision hardware industries including Automotive, Aerospace, Telecommunication and RF & Microwave.
FDA Registered / ISO 13485:2106 / SGS certifications / CE / GMP / OHSAS18001 / TS16949 / ISO14001/ ISO9001/ QSR Compliant