Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Qualifications: ISO 13485, FDA Registered, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers
Markets Supplied: North America, Europe, Worldwide
Hitachi’s Medical Components Group Services: Catheter Tubing; High Pressure Braided Tubing; Secondary Operations; Fully Finished Assemblies; Contract Manufacturing; Medical and Industrial Machining; Fabrication Services; Specialty Materials and Alloys; Fine Wire and Cable; Complex and Custom Cable; Catheter, Endoscope and Ultrasound Assemblies.
We offer a wide variety of high performance products, assemblies and services for medical applications amongst various group companies.
- HTP-MEDS, A Hitachi Group Company
- HI-TECH MACHINE & FABRICATION, a division of HTP-MEDS
- Hitachi Metals Group Ltd., a division of Hitachi Ltd.
- Hitachi Cable America, also a member of the Hitachi Metals Group.
What We Offer:
- Velocity to Market
- Faster Lead-times through program optimization
- Inventory stocking and Kanban programs
- Quick spin development for small and high volume runs
- In-house machining for increased turnaround time for multi-pass tubing development projects
- Rapid machining and assembly fabrication
- Fine wire termination capability & assembly experience
- Secondary operations, custom molding, component over molding and sub-assemblies
- Full Device Assembly and packaging
- Volume contract manufacturing services
- “Scale of Support” – Contractual support for large scale projects
- Multiple locations with key expertise (U.S., Ukraine, Japan and China)
- Product transfers for manufacturing transitions
- Specialty Alloys: High Conductivity, High Tensile Strength, Heat Resistance & High Flexibility
- Fine Wire: Very Small Wire Gauges down to 50 AWG (7/58)
- Bundled Cable: Highly complex bundles (Ideal for video and signaling)
- Precision thin walled tubing
- Multi-lumen tubing
- High Pressure Braided Tubing
- Multi-layer tubing
- Taper and Bump tubes
- Polyurethanes, Barium loaded materials, low friction additives, specialty materials and Custom blended resins
- Inflatable balloons
- Hybrid Tubing: Tubing with fine wire
- Medical / Industrial machining and fabrication
Social Innovation is fundamental to our business. When people come together, thinking on a global scale, they can create novel solutions to social problems. Social Innovation can aid in addressing some of the larger issues that will assist in improving the lives of billions of people worldwide. Social Innovation starts with an idea; one simple thought that has the power to change the world. Through collaborative creation, Hitachi is translating brilliant ideas into positive realities. We strive to create environments and circumstances that foster big-picture thinking—to arrive at better answers to challenges and ensure a better quality of life while offering our customers products and services that enable them to win.
- Technical expertise
- Manufacturing excellence
- A global presence and
- Strong corporate values that customers can count on
HTP-MEDS, A Hitachi Group Company, is a strategic supplier of high-end custom extrusions and braided tubing for the medical device industry serving customer markets in cardiovascular, structural heart, cardiac rhythm management, electrophysiology, neurovascular, vascular access, and pain management.
Whether it’s a cardiovascular need or neurosurgical application, HTP-MEDS is committed to providing the next-generation solutions that their customers have come to expect. Leading device companies look to HTP-MEDS for innovation and expertise in tubing, co-extrusions, braiding, secondary operations and assembly. With in-house tooling and rapid prototyping, HTP-MEDS can provide low cost, quick-turn development which greatly reduces time to market. All this is done in state of the art facilities with white room extrusion and ISO class 8 clean room secondary operations and full device assembly.
As a Hitachi Group Company, HTP-MEDS works collaboratively with other US and global divisions to offer cutting edge services and capabilities that are helping companies around the world create the next generation of products to predict, diagnose, inform and treat disease.
- Diagnostic Cardio Angiography Catheters
- Diagnostic Cardio Electrophysiology Catheters
- Diagnostic Cardio Thermodilution Catheters
- Intervention / Therapeutic Cardio - (EP) Ablation Catheters
- Intervention / Therapeutic Cardio - Atherectomy & Thrombectomy Catheters
- Intervention / Therapeutic Cardio - Guide Catheters
- Intervention / Therapeutic Cardio - PTA / PTCA Catheters
- Intravenous Catheters
- Venous Access – Central Venous, PICCs, Ports & Midline
- Hemodialysis, Renal Catheters & Drainage Catheters
- Neurovascular Catheters
For more information on Medical Tubing, contact:
15 Gray Lane
Ashaway, Rhode Island 02804 USA
Phone: +1 (401) 315-0654
Fax: +1 (401) 315-0766
HI-TECH MACHINE & FABRICATION, a division of HTP-MEDS, a Hitachi Group Company, is a supplier of precision machined components and fabricated solutions for the medical device industry and other strategic markets. Their services offer quick-turn support when time critical precision machining is required. HTMF offers extrusion tooling, cross-heads, tips & dies and machining services including milling, EDM, turning, grinding, & automated inspection. We specialize in challenging high-temp materials such as Inconel® and Monel®, titanium and Hastelloy®. HTMF is ISO certified and ITAR compliant. Primary NAICS codes are: 332721, 332710, 332999, and 333511. Cage code: 79N81. DUNS number: 969818025.
- Production machining
- Extrusion Tooling, Crossheads, tips and dies
- Water jet cutting
- Welding and Brazing
- Plasma Cutting
- Assembly Fabrication
- Finishing / Polishing & Ultrasonic Part Cleaning
- Optical / CMM Inspection
For more information on Medical Machining & Fabrication, contact:
HI-TECH MACHINE & FABRICATION
15 Gray Lane
Ashaway, Rhode Island 02804 USA
Phone: +1 (401) 315-5100
Fax: +1 (401) 315-2012
Monel® and Inconel® are trademarks of HUNTINGTON ALLOYS CORPORATION, SPECIAL METALS DIVISION, A SUBSIDIARY OF SPECIAL METALS CORPORATION registered by the INTERNATIONAL NICKEL CO.
Hastelloy® is a registered trademark of HAYNES INTERNATIONAL, INC. registered by HAYNES STELLITE COMPANY.
Hitachi Metals Group Ltd., a division of Hitachi Ltd., is the parent organization for HTP-MEDS. It plays an important role in supplying a wide array of innovative high-performance materials for a broad range of markets. Products such as specialty alloys, magnetic materials and batteries are critical to the performance of medical systems. Using our unique materials and expertise, Hitachi Metals is able to produce high volume fine wire for medical applications and a wide variety of cables and cable assemblies. With ISO 9001 certified manufacturing centers in Suzhou China and in Japan, we have mass production capabilities for complex medical cables and assemblies, such as ultrasound probes. We offer full RoHS compliance, Conflict Mineral verification, biocompatibility testing and sterilization support as well as vendor managed inventory programs.
Hitachi Cable America, also a member of the Hitachi Metals Group, has been designing and manufacturing advanced and reliable power and communication cables at our Manchester, NH USA facility. Our products are used globally for a broad spectrum of markets, including medical, financial, industrial, educational, government and defense. Products support communications applications such as Industrial Ethernet, video, Power Over Ethernet, HDMI, Infiniband and more. For the US market, the company imports and sells Hitachi products, including networking electronics, optical components, medical wires and cable, copper products and semiconductor materials.
- Endoscope cables
- Catheter cables
- Ultrasound probe cables & assemblies
- Industrial cable
- Robotic cable
- Clean room, high-flex cable
- Custom cable
For more information on Medical Cables, contact:
HITACHI CABLE AMERICA INC.
900 Holt Avenue
Manchester, NH 03109 USA
Tel: +1 (603) 669-4347
Sales: +1 (800) 772-0116
Fax: +1 (603) 669-9621
For more information contact HTP-Meds