Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Hitachi Cable America Inc. Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 13485, FDA Registered, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers
Markets Supplied: North America, Europe, Worldwide
Hitachi’s Medical Components Group Services: Catheter Tubing; High Pressure Braided Tubing; Secondary Operations; Fully Finished Assemblies; Contract Manufacturing; Medical and Industrial Machining; Fabrication Services; Specialty Materials and Alloys; Fine Wire and Cable; Complex and Custom Cable; Catheter, Endoscope and Ultrasound Assemblies.
We offer a wide variety of high performance products, assemblies and services for medical applications amongst various group companies.
- HTP-MEDS, A Hitachi Group Company
- HI-TECH MACHINE & FABRICATION, a division of HTP-MEDS
- Hitachi Metals Group Ltd., a division of Hitachi Ltd.
- Hitachi Cable America, also a member of the Hitachi Metals Group.
What We Offer:
- Velocity to Market
- Faster Lead-times through program optimization
- Inventory stocking and Kanban programs
- Quick spin development for small and high volume runs
- In-house machining for increased turnaround time for multi-pass tubing development projects
- Rapid machining and assembly fabrication
- Fine wire termination capability & assembly experience
- Secondary operations, custom molding, component over molding and sub-assemblies
- Full Device Assembly and packaging
- Volume contract manufacturing services
- “Scale of Support” – Contractual support for large scale projects
- Multiple locations with key expertise (U.S., Ukraine, Japan and China)
- Product transfers for manufacturing transitions
- Specialty Alloys: High Conductivity, High Tensile Strength, Heat Resistance & High Flexibility
- Fine Wire: Very Small Wire Gauges down to 50 AWG (7/58)
- Bundled Cable: Highly complex bundles (Ideal for video and signaling)
- Precision thin walled tubing
- Multi-lumen tubing
- High Pressure Braided Tubing
- Multi-layer tubing
- Taper and Bump tubes
- Polyurethanes, Barium loaded materials, low friction additives, specialty materials and Custom blended resins
- Inflatable balloons
- Hybrid Tubing: Tubing with fine wire
- Medical / Industrial machining and fabrication
Social Innovation is fundamental to our business. When people come together, thinking on a global scale, they can create novel solutions to social problems. Social Innovation can aid in addressing some of the larger issues that will assist in improving the lives of billions of people worldwide. Social Innovation starts with an idea; one simple thought that has the power to change the world. Through collaborative creation, Hitachi is translating brilliant ideas into positive realities. We strive to create environments and circumstances that foster big-picture thinking—to arrive at better answers to challenges and ensure a better quality of life while offering our customers products and services that enable them to win.
- Technical expertise
- Manufacturing excellence
- A global presence and
- Strong corporate values that customers can count on
HTP-MEDS, A Hitachi Group Company, is a strategic supplier of high-end custom extrusions and braided tubing for the medical device industry serving customer markets in cardiovascular, structural heart, cardiac rhythm management, electrophysiology, neurovascular, vascular access, and pain management.
Whether it’s a cardiovascular need or neurosurgical application, HTP-MEDS is committed to providing the next-generation solutions that their customers have come to expect. Leading device companies look to HTP-MEDS for innovation and expertise in tubing, co-extrusions, braiding, secondary operations and assembly. With in-house tooling and rapid prototyping, HTP-MEDS can provide low cost, quick-turn development which greatly red...