Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Qualifications: ISO 13485, ISO 9001, FDA Registered, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers, Exhibitor in at least 2 MD&M and/or MEDTEC shows
Markets Supplied: North America, Europe, Worldwide
GW Plastics is recognized as a world leader and innovator in precision injection molding, tooling and contract manufacturing serving market leading companies across the globe.
Broad-based expertise, full-service capabilities and a track record for solving complex challenges set GW apart in a highly competitive marketplace. Market leading companies across the globe trust GW Plastics as their supplier of choice. With exceptional dedication to quality, intellectual property protection and the and the commitment to stay at the forefront of advancing technology, we deliver…from concept to market.
The healthcare market demands a dynamic product development partner. With our global capabilities and over 50 years of expertise, GW Plastics is the logical single-source partner supplier to the world’s most successful healthcare companies.
- Product Development
- Contract Manufacturing
- Regulatory Submissions
- Clinical Trial Builds
- IQ/OQ/PQ Validation Protocol
- Class 8 Clean Room Molding and Assembly
- FDA Registered
- ISO 13485 certified facilities
- Contract Sterilization
GW Plastics is your single-source supplier; from concept to market.
GW Plastics recognizes that many companies have limited resources and budget constraints for developing new products. Additionally, some have limited plastics injections molding & tooling experience. This is where GW/PD™ can fill the gap.
GW Product Development Capabilities
- Concept development
- Industrial design
- Product design and development
- Design history file
- DFM (design for manufacturing)
- Design verification and validation
- Rigorous IP protection standards
GW Plastics has always excelled at Design for Manufacturability (DFM) support. We are a strong believer that early supplier involvement is critical to successful new product introductions. The goal of GW/PD™ (Product Development) is to reduce customer product cost and time-to-market.
Building precision tooling requires advanced technological capabilities, a zero defect culture, and the highest levels of design integrity.
GW Plastics internal mold design-and-build capabilities ensure that customer applications will perform as designed not only at launch, but consistently throughout the life of the program.
With the state-of-the-art tool building capabilities in both our North American and China operations, maximum efficiency and quality is achieved by using highly standardized design practices, highly automated work cells, and global cross-training.
GW Plastics is one of the few injection molding companies to offer the significant benefits of in-house mold building on a global scale, featuring:
- Zero-defect tool DFM philosophy
- Quick turn-around prototype support
- Single cavity bridge tooling for production launch
- High cavitation tooling for volume production
- Conventional and hot runner systems
- Cavity pressure transducer technology
GW Plastics has taken injection molding to a higher level. GW/SM™ (Scientific Molding) guarantees that we proactively eliminate defects at the earliest possible stage and ensures the highest integrity of product; consistently over the life of the project, regardless of molding machine or manufacturing location.
Why GW/SM™ (Scientific Molding)?
- GW/SM™ techniques ensure high quality, repeatable production
- Consistently mold quality parts despite variation in molding materials and processing equipment
- Includes rigorous statistical qualifications
- Development of robust processes regardless of manufacturing location
- Can be used on all molds (new and transfer)
- Mold-specific process development (rather than machine-specific)
- Improved time-to-market and component quality
The world’s market leading companies turn to GW Plastics as a natural extension to their own production capabilities. In addition to our precision molding and tooling expertise, we provide turnkey manufacturing support with a lean manufacturing perspective. We support a full range of secondary processes including assembly, test, decoration, packaging, and contract sterilization.
GW/CM™ (Contract Manufacturing)
- Clean room assembly
- Precision mechanical assembly
- Ultrasonic and plasma Cleaning
- Solvent & UV bonding
- Thermal welding
- Ultrasonic welding
- Ultrasonic staking and insert placement
- Vision inspection
- Laser marking
- Pad printing
- Product Testing
- Product packaging and contract sterilization
- Material management control
- Shipping and logistics support
With six world-class manufacturing locations located in the United States, Mexico and China; GW Plastics offers an efficient and consistent global supply chain infrastructure.
Our environmentally controlled and highly standardized facilities are designed to operate interchangeably, and by maintaining locations across the globe, GW Plastics is never far from your customers.
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485:2003
- TS 16949
- FDA Registered Device Manufacturer
GW Plastics Articles
GW Plastics looks beyond molding to complete assembly (Plasticsnews.com)
GW adds tooling capabilities for silicone affiliate (Plasticsnews.com)
For more information contact GW Plastics
Chang’an Town, Guangdong P.R., China
Building B10 in An-Li High-Tech Park
Zhen An Road Changan
Dongguan City, Guangdong
T +86 769 8166 5788
F +86 769 8539 6653
El Marques, QUE Mexico
Circuito del Marques Norte 23A
T +52 4422 5310 69
F +52 4422 5310 76
Royalton, VT United States
272 Waterman Rd.
San Antonio, TX United States
901 Paulsun St.
San Antonio, TX
Tucson, AZ United States
2901 E. Valencia Rd.