Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Medical Data collection and handling
- Automatic ID/bar coding (1)
- Automation systems (7)
- Compliance management (7)
- Computer-aided design (5)
- Computer-aided manufacturing (3)
- Data collection and handling (5)
- Database systems (1)
- Enterprise resource planning (3)
- Graphics/image processing (1)
- Inventory and supply chain management (5)
- Logistics (2)
- Online services (4)
- Operating systems/real-time operating systems (1)
- Process control and monitoring (2)
- Product life cycle management (3)
- Quality assurance/quality control (9)
- Simulation (4)
- Software testing (4)
- Statistical process control (1)
- Validation (12)
- Verification (7)
Viewing ALL listings in Data collection and handling
...ranging from finished readers to self-contained reading engines, to components and accessories, Code is uniquely positioned to solve any healthcare data capture hurdle you may encounter. Our aggressive patented decoding algorithm is unmatched in scanning performance includi...
Diamond Technologies Inc.
Welcome to Diamond Technologies Inc. Our company was established in 1997 in Maynard, Massachusetts, which is located approximately 45 minutes west of Metro Boston. We provide solutions to your Business’ Automation, Data Collection, Industrial Networking, and Remote Management cha...
ADC Technologies, Inc.
ADC Technologies Group is an innovative provider of supply chain execution solutions to the mid-market using automated data collection technologies. Powered by x10DATA, our EasyTrac Supply Chain Execution Systems have been installed at consumer goods manufacturers, distributors, an...
ManufactPro is an integrated document, training, material, configuration and quality assurance syste. MMC has been consulting for the Medical Device industry since 1991. Since 1996 is has been building relational databases. In 1997, MMC released the first version of ManufactPro, an...