Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Medical Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies
- Cables and connectors, shielding (10)
- Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies (7)
- Filters, filtration supplies (4)
- Fluid-handling components (12)
- Input products (1)
- Motors, motion controls (3)
- Optics and machine-vision systems (2)
- Output devices (1)
- PCBs (3)
- Power supplies, transformers (3)
- Sensors, transducers, switches (8)
- Software for instrumentation control (1)
- Software for product design and manufacturing (5)
- Temperature-control components (7)
Viewing ALL listings in Contract manufacturer- filters, membranes, bioseparation equipment and supplies
Corporate Headquarters: Angleton, TX NYSE Symbol: BHE Benchmark Electronics is an FDA-registered contract manufacturer of Class II and Class III medical products and is the Manufacturer of Record for many final devices. As a spin-off from a Medical Product Company, Benchm...
Crescent Industries Inc.
Crescent Industries is an employee owned custom injection molder providing an integrated single source solution for your next project. We injection mold a comprehensive range of engineered and commodity resins to manufacture plastic components for the medical, pharmaceutical...
...is a world class ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility that serves the Medical Device Industry with precision metal fabrication specializing in contract assembly, manufacturing, and packaging. Our products range from springs, wire-forms, metal stampings, cannula, tubing, needl...
Valtronic Technologies (USA) Inc.
Full Service Global Supplier of Design & Development, Contract Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management Services Valtronic is a full-turnkey service provider of engineering consulting, design & development and manufacturing services for the Active Implants, Medical Devices, Ort...
TopLine Energy Systems is an advanced technology manufacturing company focused on engineering, manufacturing and deployment of comprehensive, high efficiency Distributed Energy and Synthetic Fuel Systems as well as economical renewable “Waste to Energy” processes using PRISM™ Plasm...