Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Circuit Check Company Profile
Circuit Check provides Test Solutions, In-Circuit and Functional test fixtures for printed circuit board manufacturing. Circuit Check ensures that quality medical devices are produced quickly and cost-effectively, while managing necessary information data tracking. Examples of test solution applications include defibrillators, CPAP ventilation, Pacemakers, Magnetic resonance, Implanted devices, Patient monitoring equipment, Medical-grade components.
CCI 1050 Medical Device Test Station
The Circuit Check 1050 Medical Device Test Station is a based upon the proven Circuit Check 1000 Series Configurable ATE Platform. With a lower cost of ownership, the CCI 1050 allows medical device manufactures to build reliable and upgradable test systems that meet both internal quality standards and those outlined in 21 CFR Part 820.
• Modular fixturing and hands-off automated product interfacing lowers total cost of ownership
• Smaller footprint fits floor space requirements
• Designed for verification and production test usage
• Configurable as a functional test or flash programming station • Modular software libraries hosted in a high-level test executive
• Modular PXI instrumentation for scalable test capabilities
ICT and Functional Test Fixtures
Circuit Check is the leader in test fixture design and fabrication. Circuit Check's experienced engineers can design an electro-mechanical solution to interface between your product and your test instruments.
Technical services include:
• ICT Test Development
• PCB Finite Element Analysis
• Strain Gauge Analysis
• Specification Development (can be for use either on test systems we deploy for you, or for updating in-house requirements
• Build to Print
• Turn-key Production Testing
• Turn-Key Design/Verification Testing
• Sustaining Test Engineering