Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Qualifications: ISO 9001, ISO 13485
Markets Supplied: North America, Worldwide
For more than four decades, Burton Industries, Inc. has
provided customized electronics manufacturing solutions to OEMs in the medical,
industrial, motor control, specialized consumer, security, building controls,
defense and professional tool markets. We specialize in high mix, variable
demand projects and support the full product lifecycle from product development
through end market support services. Services include: PCBA assembly, BOM/lifecycle
management, test, higher level assembly (HLA), fulfillment and repair depot.
Our Midwest manufacturing locations in Michigan and Wisconsin combine the best
of both worlds: a well-trained, low turnover team in a market with competitive
We've built our business by listening to customer needs and efficiently supporting high mix, variable demand projects. Our manufacturing strategy includes:
- Extraordinary communication with customers
- Teaming with suppliers
- Optimizing test
- ·Eliminating hidden cost drivers.
- Providing input to customer product development teams that helps mitigate manufacturability or component availability issues.
- Analyzing demand trends and supply chain constraints and then utilizing tools such as stocking programs and finished goods kanbans to keep deliveries on-time.
- Supporting customers with legacy through-hole (PTH) products with semi-automated (PTH) placement options and/or redesign for SMT placement.
- Teaming with customers on cost reduction efforts.
- Supporting customer-specific requirements for traceability and device history record keeping.
- Designing configure-to-order work cells for variable demand HLA products.
- Recommending test strategies which minimize cost while maximizing test coverage.
- Providing post-manufacturing support such as repair depot or refurbishment to enable customers to leverage the benefit of supporting all product realization requirements with a single supplier.
- Respiratory Support Equipment
- Long-Term Care Therapeutic Mattress Controllers
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Oncology Equipment
- Dosimetry & Imaging Equipment
- Patient Monitoring
- Audiology Equipment
For more information contact Burton Industries Inc.