Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Brentwood Industries, Inc. Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 9001, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers, Exhibitor in at least 2 MD&M and/or MEDTEC shows
Markets Supplied: North America
Brentwood is a leading manufacturer of custom thermoformed and injection molded solutions for sterile medical components, device packaging, and housings for imaging and diagnostic equipment. Our packaging specialties include long tray and deep draw applications—we’re able to produce trays up to 72 inches long and also lead the industry with inline forming depth up to 8 inches.
What makes Brentwood different from other manufacturers?
- End-to-end solution provider—from design and engineering to production, finishing, and distribution
- Diverse manufacturing capabilities under one roof
- Flexibility to produce short, medium, and long production runs
- Organized for efficiency and agility—cost-effective production with fast turnaround
- Experience with design and production in clinical trials
- Willing to work with startups to develop standards and specifications
Brentwood’s knowledge of forming techniques, combined with our experience using a wide range of materials, allows us to tailor solutions to meet each customer’s requirements for performance, functionality, and product protection. As an end-to-end provider, our dedicated engineering staff works with you through each project stage from concept to the validated product. We begin by collaborating with customers on initial product design and then utilize our rapid prototyping process to turn around samples in days instead of weeks. These prototypes are used to conduct product testing prior to manufacturing production tooling. Our services to the medical industry include:
- Packaging design & engineering
- Rapid prototyping
- Inline thermoforming (0.010”-0.080” thickness)
- Sheet-fed thermoforming (0.060”-0.500” thickness)
- Injection molding
- Secondary assembly
Our ISO Class 7 (10,000) clean room offers a manufacturing environment of over 30,000 square feet and is an integral piece of our quality management system. It is equipped with the latest technology available, including automated conveyors, stackers, and robots, which allow Brentwood to increase speed to market and handle high-volume runs.
We are committed to supplying our customers with the best service and quality and supporting the communities in which we work. As part of these commitments, Brentwood is certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
For more information contact Brentwood Industries, Inc.