Medical Device Qualified Supplier Directory
Asahi Intecc Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 13485, ISO 9001, FDA Registered, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers, Exhibitor in at least 2 MD&M and/or MEDTEC shows
Markets Supplied: North America, Europe, Worldwide
Asahi Intecc Co., Ltd. (AIC) is an ISO 9001/13485-certified manufacturer of precision medical components, including ACTONE flexible metal hypotube (high torque transmission), motor-driven drive cables and multiplex torque coils, miniature coils and wires, guidewires, stylet wires, and braid-reinforced catheter tubing. High-volume manufacturing capabilities are available. Device assemblies and subassemblies are also offered.
The ACTONE (Asahi Cable Tube, One To One Torque) is a flexible metal hypotube constructed from multifilar wires and typically constructed from SS 304. While applications are typically in the guidewire, endoscopy control cable, and PTCA catheter shaft areas, the Asahi Cable Tube, Drive Cables, and Torque Transmission Coils have also been used for neurovascular, peripheral vascular, atherectomy, arthroscopy, dental drill and ENT applications.
In addition, the ACTONE in most cases can be constructed in the below listed larger diameters ranging from 2 to 4mm for orthopaedic and spinal applications - ranging from bone drilling to bone flossing to reamers.
- ACTONE OD 0.008 ~ 0.1539"
- Drive Cable High speed rotation and torque force and flexible. Cutting/Ablating from 0.020" to 0.0374"
- Custom Device: Guidewire, Diagnostic catheter, PTCA guiding catheter, PTCA balloon catheter, and others
- Precision Wire: round wire OD from .0005", flat wire thickness from .0008"
- Miniature Wire: 1x3 OD from .002", 1x7 OD from .008", 7x7 OD from .008"
- Miniature Coil: round wire coil OD from .0039", flat wire coil OD from .0055"
- Torque Transmission Wire: 1x3, 1x7,1x19 OD from .012" to 0.039"
- Torque Transmission Coil: OD from 0.012" to 0.1563", up to 3 layers rotational fidelity/motor, NURD (Non-Uniform Rotational Distortion), flexible hand rotated applications
- Synchromesh Wirerope – twined wirerope for use on mini-pulleys, <1.04mm OD
ACTONE New Types
- New Material: NiTi, NiTi+ stainless-steel, MP35N®
- Coated: flat PTFE coated surface, inner & outer lumen PTFE coated, PU + Hydrophilic coat
- Taper (Floppy, L-Grind)
- Shaped: e.g., J-angle
Note: Please contact Asahi Intecc for any sizes/materials/configurations/assemblies which are not listed here. All R&D projects welcome!
- Angioplasty / Angiography Guidewires & Catheters
- Embolization coil
- Hydrophilic coated medical devices
- Disposable high frequency snares
- Micro catheters
AIC has built an international reputation for quality, service, and low cost. We satisfy customers with our eminent technologies and quality control management system. Asahi Intecc takes pride in working closely with customers to innovate and develop, low-cost and high-quality products delivered on time around the world!
For more information contact Asahi Intecc