Medical DeviceQualified Supplier Directory
Medical X-ray imaging
- Accelerated stability studies (7)
- Airborne particle counting (4)
- Analytical laboratory services (11)
- Analytical validation studies (2)
- Bioburden (3)
- Biocompatibility (5)
- Biological testing (4)
- Calibration services (4)
- Chromatographic analysis (1)
- Clinical trials (2)
- Electromedical equipment testing (3)
- EMC/EMI testing (2)
- Environmental compliance testing (1)
- Filter testing and certification (1)
- Force-related tests (3)
- Functional tests (5)
- Immunobiology (1)
- Materials testing/analysis (11)
- Microbiological control (1)
- Microbiological testing (5)
- Needle testing (3)
- Package testing (7)
- Particle-size analysis (2)
- Pressure-related tests (1)
- Process-validation studies (12)
- Pyrogen testing (2)
- Safety testing (5)
- Seal testing (4)
- Stability studies (3)
- Sterility testing (4)
- Surface analysis (4)
- Torque testing (5)
- Toxicology services and analysis (3)
- Trace metal analysis (1)
- UV-VIS spectrophotometer analysis (4)
- Validation (19)
- Wet-chemical analysis (2)
- X-ray imaging (9)
Viewing ALL listings in X-ray imaging
Nearly everywhere we go, we are surrounded by Medical Devices. It’s not uncommon for manufacturers to create miniaturized products with complex systems -- ensuring the quality, reliability and durability. Whether it’s implantable devices, surgical needles or a simple pill, Medical...
Microtek’s mission is to deliver novel life sciences services, devices, and therapeutics to improve human health. We provide innovative product development by incorporating microelectronics manufacturing, engineering, bioscience, and pharmaceutical strategies. Microtek offers a...
QC Group, LLC
Established in 1986 as Quality Consultants & Inspection Services (QCIS), QC Group, LLC has grown to be one of the largest service providers in quality – working across a broad variety of industries to solve quality challenges, and help companies grow with capacity and capability. N...
Scienscope International Corp.
...pes used for SMT inspection and rework of circuit boards and electromechanical assemblies with a commitment to quality, value, and support. Scienscope has evolved to become a complete inspection solution provider offering microscopes, measurement systems, machine vision, and x-ray.
VLSIP Technologies Inc.
VLSIP designs, manufactures, and tests electronic modules for multiple applications. The applications for these electronic modules are enhanced by combining functions, by converging functions, and by reducing module size via miniaturization techniques. Applications for these module...