Medical DeviceQualified Supplier Directory
Qualifications: ISO 13485, ISO 9001, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers, Exhibitor in at least 2 MD&M and/or MEDTEC shows
Markets Supplied: North America, Europe, Worldwide
Medical Wire and Tubing Components and Assemblies Since 1975, Wytech has been a valued outsourcing partner of ...
Medical Wire and Tubing Components and Assemblies
Since 1975, Wytech has been a valued outsourcing partner of wire and tubing components, assemblies, and coatings to many of the leading medical device OEMs and affiliated contract manufacturers worldwide. Initially started as a fine wire straightening and cutting house, Wytech in now recognized for its wide range of high-quality manufacturing technologies and hands-on service. With the recent acquisition of Micro-Tube Fabricators of Middlesex, NJ, Wytech now manufactures out of three locations – Rahway, NJ; Middlesex, NJ; and Broomfield, CO.
New for 2017!
An exciting new growth phase is upon Wytech, highlighted by the following:
- Wytech recently acquired Micro-Tube Fabricators, of Middlesex, NJ, specialists in the manufacture of precision fabricated tubular components.The addition of Micro-Tube Fabricators complements Wytech’s capabilities, particularly as it relates to tube fabricating, Swiss CNC machining, laser processing, and four-slide machining
- Wytech has committed resources to new advanced technologies including the recent purchase of a 6-axis laser micromachining system with more equipment acquisitions to follow
- Wytech has fortified its senior level management team to help successfully manage its strategic growth plans with the hiring of seasoned medical device professionals; moreover, skilled technicians and support staff have been hired to assure quality, and customer satisfaction remains high during this accelerated growth period
- Wytech is pleased to introduce its new mobile/tablet friendly website wytech.com; the new site features the wide scope of Wytech’s products and technologies including the latest new equipment purchases and resources acquired through the acquisitions of Morton Bowen and Micro-Tube Fabricators.
Wytech’s engineering team is adept at working with our customers in the early stages of product development to assure a design can be feasibly manufactured. Additionally, consultation services are provided by our technical staff if needed as to what materials and technologies that best fit the requirements of a job.
- FastLane Quick Turn Wire - Overnight delivery of 350+ selection of straight and cut wire in 304/316 LVM stainless steel, nitinol, and PTFE/Parylene coated materials
- FastTrack Quick Turn Wire & Tubing Components: One to two-week delivery of custom wire components for prototypes, services including wire straightening/cutting, taper grinding, forming, assembly, coating removal, heat treating, grit blasting, and more
- Wire Components: Overnight delivery of in-stock straight and cut wire to complex components and assemblies in 304/316 LVM stainless steel, nitinol, PTFE/Parylene coated, and other alloys
- Tubing Components: Prototypes to high volume runs, manufacturing of an endless selection of components including: Catheters, Stents, Orthopedic Implants/Instrumentation, Shavers, Biopsy Needle Stylets, and more in 304/316 LVM stainless steel, nickel alloys, and more; welded/drawn and seamless tubing options are available
- Assemblies: Simple to complex assemblies utilizing laser welding, silver soldering, crimping, swaging, and heat shrinking technologies
- Coatings: PTFE coated stainless steel and Parylene coated stainless steel manufactured components including Mandrels, Guidewires, Probes, and more
- Wire Straightening & Cutting
- Precision Grinding
- Wire/Tube Forming (Bending and Flaring)
- Electrochemical Machining
- Laser Processing (Cutting/Welding/Marking)
- Swiss CNC Machining
- Four-Slide Machining
- Coatings/Coating Removal
- Heat Treating
- Wire Pressing & Flattening
- Automation (Development of Dedicated Proprietary Equipment)
- Surface Modifications (Electropolishing, Passivation, Vibratory Tumbling, and more)
- Secondary Operations (End Treatments, Nitinol Shape Setting, Grit/Media Blasting, and more)
- Minimally Invasive
- and more
For more information contact Wytech Industries Inc.
Micro-Tube Fabricators (A Wytech Company)
250 Lackland Drive
3101 Industrial Lane