Medical DeviceQualified Supplier Directory
Medical Surface-modification equipment
- Adhesives, coatings, solvents (13)
- Automation/custom systems (15)
- Component assembly equipment (11)
- Contract manufacturer- biochemicals and chemical reagents (3)
- Fluid-handling equipment, dispensers, fillers (7)
- Laminating equipment (2)
- Materials-coating equipment (3)
- Packaging, labeling, and bar coding equipment (7)
- Plastics-forming/sealing equipment (5)
- Process control equipment (6)
- Product-design, prototyping, and test equipment (15)
- Slitters (1)
- Sterile processing and cleanroom equipment (8)
- Stock items supplier- manufacturing equipment and supplies (1)
- Surface-modification equipment (6)
Viewing ALL listings in Surface-modification equipment
Resonetics Overview Resonetics provides laser micro manufacturing for life sciences and specializes in applications requiring precision laser processing of polymers, metals and glass. We create features as small as 1 micron and machine materials up to 1mm thick. We have the...
AMTEC-Applied Mfg. Technologies Inc.
...hot plate welding, corona and plasma treating, vibration welding, spin welding and ultrasonic welding. At AMTEC we offer the following Equipment and Services: Contract Manufacturing Services for medical devices Pad Printing Machies and Pad Printing Services Cathe...
Enercon Industries Corp.
Enercon Plasma Treatment used for cleaning and improving Adhesion for Printing, Bonding, and Coating Enercon’s newest atmospheric plasma treaters offer powerful yet gentle treatment with an advanced touch screen interface that makes set up, operation and control remarkably...
Flambeau Medical Group
...we have more than 50 blow molding machines ranging in shot capacity from 1 – 50 lbs. We operate both continuous extrusion and intermittent extrusion equipment. For medical applications, we have draped presses and portable clean rooms to provide a clean molding environment fo...
PINK GmbH Thermosysteme
PINK GmbH Thermosysteme designs and produces customised low-pressure plasma equipment of different dimensions for surface activation, cleaning and coating. Our product range includes small plants for research and development up to fully automated inline systems. PINK GmbH...
Surfx Technologies LLC
Surfx Technologies LLC offers a full range of atmospheric-pressure plasma treatment equipment, enabling improved adhesion and coating of polymers and metals commonly used in medical and biotech devices. Our low-temperature plasma activates thermally sensitive tubes, ball...