Medical DeviceQualified Supplier Directory
Medical Computer-aided manufacturing
- Automatic ID/bar coding (2)
- Automation systems (8)
- Compliance management (10)
- Computer-aided design (6)
- Computer-aided manufacturing (4)
- Data collection and handling (7)
- Database systems (3)
- Enterprise resource planning (3)
- Graphics/image processing (1)
- Inventory and supply chain management (6)
- Logistics (1)
- Online services (5)
- Operating systems/real-time operating systems (1)
- Process control and monitoring (5)
- Product life cycle management (3)
- Quality assurance/quality control (16)
- Simulation (4)
- Software testing (6)
- Validation (12)
- Verification (9)
Viewing ALL listings in Computer-aided manufacturing
HS Design Inc.
...Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Rapid Prototyping, Documentation Control, Pilot Production and Manufacturing Transfer. A superior network of QMS relevant partners offers a turn-key experience from design though full production, inclu...
Nikon Metrology Inc.
...metrology software for 3D scanning, 3D digitizing, 3D inspection and reverse engineering. Our systems are employed in aerospace, automotive and other manufacturing industries. Nikon Metrology yields the most complete and innovative metrology offering, including state-of-the-art...
NN, Inc. Precision Engineered Products Group
NN, Inc. Precision Engineered Products Group (PEP), is a world-class contract partner trusted by leading medical and surgical device OEMs as both a component manufacturer and finished device provider. PEP brings innovation and quality to design, tooling and prototyping, developmen...
Innovate with the Power of 3D! SolidXperts is an authorized SolidWorks reseller for New England, Eastern Canada and Quebec, offering CAD solutions. With more than 2,500 satisfied customers, SolidXperts is your "One-Stop" provider for all your 3D design essentials since 1998. Center...