Medical DeviceQualified Supplier Directory
Medical Cleanrooms, traditional
- Air blowers, ionizing (2)
- Air filters (2)
- Air-pressure monitors and controls (1)
- Airborne particle counters (2)
- Cleaning and disinfection equipment (5)
- Cleanrooms, mobile (3)
- Cleanrooms, modular (3)
- Cleanrooms, soft wall (3)
- Cleanrooms, traditional (6)
- Curtains/Dividers (1)
- Design and construction materials (2)
- Design and construction services (2)
- Environmental monitors (2)
- Environmental sensors (3)
- Fume hoods (3)
- Furniture (3)
- Garments, garment racks, and storage bags (3)
- Gloves (4)
- Humidity-control systems (2)
- HVAC systems (1)
- Isolators (1)
- Keyboards and keypads (1)
- Laminar-flow benches (3)
- Maintenance services (3)
- Meters, airflow, humidity, and temperature (1)
- Microbial air samplers (3)
- Swabs and wipers (4)
- Vacuum systems (1)
- Wall-washing systems (1)
Viewing ALL listings in Cleanrooms, traditional
-- Creation Technologies is a global top-25 and North American top-10 electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider with business units around the world: Canada, the U.S., Mexico, and China. We focus on building premier customer relationships with companies requiring high-...
Foster Corporation provides medical device manufacturers and processors with comprehensive polymer solutions from prototype material development, through validation and production. Over the years the company has evolved from their primary business of custom compounding to providin...
Established in 1996, Innotech Products offers a full range of cleanroom equipment and supplies. These products range from complete, sophisticated air filtration enclosures to furniture, gloves, and swabs. Innotech provides modular hardwall and softwall cleanrooms as well as the com...
TDI International, Inc.
TDI International Inc. is a major provider of cleanroom and assembly precision hand tools and equipment. The company offers one of the largest selections of tweezers, cutters and pliers, vacuum pickup tools, and diamond scribes in the industry. TDI also supplies acrylic and stainle...
Global Contract Manufacturing
History: Founded in 1978 as M & Ko Manufacturing, Ned Milicivic and David Ko built a reputation for excellence in manufacturing through value engineering and a technically enabled factory. Seamus Meagher joined the team serving as company president in 2000. In 2001, GCM Medical & O...