Medical DeviceQualified Supplier Directory
Cartika Medical - A Part of Teleflex Medical OEM Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 13485, ISO 9001, FDA Registered, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers, Exhibitor in at least 2 MD&M and/or MEDTEC shows
Markets Supplied: North America, Europe, Worldwide
This is CarTika Medical...Your Total Resource for Custom-Engineered Medical Components and Devices Everything for the Success of Your Project Your product concept has promise, b...
This is CarTika Medical...Your Total Resource for Custom-Engineered Medical Components and Devices
Everything for the Success of Your Project
Your product concept has promise, but it needs expert help to make it great. Call on CarTika Medical, a part of Teleflex Medical OEM. We are a leader in engineering, prototyping, and manufacturing of catheters and other medical components. Our dedicated team of engineers and technicians, coupled with extensive, in-house capabilities, provide innovative, end-to-end solutions to the most challenging applications.
We Turn Your Great Ideas Into Products
CarTika Medical offers custom-engineered components and devices for cardiology, neurology, spinal, OB-GYN, urology, gastroenterology, critical care, radiology, and ear, nose and throat. Wherever you are in your development process, we can help.
Our expertise extends to customized:
- Braided and coiled catheter shafts
- Specialized stent-delivery and drug-delivery catheters
- Multi-lumen balloon and drainage catheters
- Feeding tubes
- Steerable catheters
- Dilators, introducers, and other devices
- Balloons and balloon catheters
- Design assistance utilizing SolidWorks®
- Custom compounding and formulation
- Material selection
- Regulatory services
- Material selection
- In-house custom tooling
- Testing and validation
- Pre-clinical and pilot manufacturing
- Component, sub-assembly, and finished device manufacturing
- Balloon blowing of non-compliant, semi-compliant, and compliant materials
- Mold construction
- Ultrasonic welding
- Injection molding
- RF tip forming
- Glass die technology
- Thermal bonding of plastics
- Pad printing
- Catheter shaping
- Application of hydrophilic coatings
- Complete catheter assembly
- Clean room assembly and packaging
CarTika Medical is ISO 13485, ISO 9001:2000-certified and FDA-registered.
Talk to us. We're ready to help get your project off the drawing board and into the market.
©2017, Teleflex Medical OEM. All rights reserved. CarTika and Teleflex are a trademark or registered trademark of Teleflex Incorporated in the U.S.A and/or other countries.
For more information contact Cartika Medical - A Part of Teleflex Medical OEM