Medical DeviceQualified Supplier Directory
Barger Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 13485, ISO 9001, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers
Markets Supplied: Worldwide
Regarded as one of the top 3 ...
Regarded as one of the top 3 medical packaging thermoformers in the US, Barger has over 40 years of experience providing innovative double barrier sterile packaging systems for critical applications worldwide. Barger is a top tier, trusted designer and manufacturer of custom blisters, trays and clamshells with unmatched dedication to developing long-term partnerships founded on integrity, quality, innovation and strong customer service. A division of Placon Corporation, Barger provides Class 8 cleanroom manufacturing and packaging in its Elkhart, IN and Madison, WI facilities.
Turnkey Medical and Pharmaceutical Packaging Systems
- Expertise in thin-gauge, rigid plastic thermoforming of PETG, HIPS, PP, recycled PET, APET and HDPE materials
- Innovative designs ensure delicate products’ and components’ form, fit and function; design engineered to reduce unit costs
- Surgical kit trays are intuitively designed to follow particular sequences helping to minimize errors during procedures
- Prototyping, 3D solid modeling, part design and production-quality test parts
- In-house tool design and mold building
- Matched metal and steel rule die trimming capabilities
- Lidding conversion
- Small, medium and large volume production capabilities from 500 to over 500,000 pieces
- Stringent quality control procedures, state-of-the-art equipment
- ISO 9001, 21 CFR 820 Compliant, cGMP Compliant facilities, SPC in use
100% Medical Packaging Focus
- Thermoform trays, blister packaging and clamshells
- BargerGard, mounting card protective packaging materials
- Lidding – printed/non-printed, flexible Tyvek, foil or paper
- Folding cartons – printed/non-printed microflute / paperboard
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) and Kanban programs
BargerGard Protective Packaging
- Flexible polyurethane packaging protects medical device and component surfaces from damage
- Twice the tensile strength of vinyl; available in 5 stock gauges to .055"
- Can be joined by RF welding, withstands EtO, gamma and eBeam sterilization; sterilizable packaging
Aseptic, High Barrier Medical Packaging for Test Kits to Complex Procedures
- Diabetes test kits
- Diagnostic kits
- Orthopedic implant and device packaging
- Cardiac stent, implant and pacemaker packaging
- Renal tubing sets
From thermoforms to protective packaging, lidding, cartoning and more, Barger provides the most innovative, functional, intuitive and cost-effective packaging solutions. That’s the Barger way.
For more information contact Barger
Madison, WI United States
6096 McKee Rd.