Medical DeviceQualified Supplier Directory
ADMEDES GmbH Company Profile
Qualifications: ISO 13485, ISO 9001, FDA Registered, Supplier to Medical Manufacturers, Exhibitor in at least 2 MD&M and/or MEDTEC shows
Markets Supplied: North America, Europe
ADMEDES GmbH - the Nitinol Stent & Implant Experts ADMEDES is the leading global provider of finished Nitinol self expandable components to the medical device industry. Our diverse portfolio of components includes Nitinol stents, percutaneous heart valve...
ADMEDES GmbH - the Nitinol Stent & Implant Experts
ADMEDES is the leading global provider of finished Nitinol self expandable components to the medical device industry.
Our diverse portfolio of components includes Nitinol stents, percutaneous heart valve frames, filters and occlusion devices. As the Nitinol technology leader, we apply the latest micro-machining and finishing techniques for rapid response prototypes, pilot line and full scale manufacturing.
Our team of advanced engineers, scientists, and materials experts, combined with our materials test lab services make ADMEDES a fully integrated solutions provider for your Nitinol medical components.
WELCOME TO ADMEDES.
As a customer-centered company, we view ourselves as an extension of your team. That means we keep your best interests in mind at every turn so that we − and you − feel confident that every project we undertake together achieves optimal success.
No matter where you are on the journey to market − from a roughly sketched concept to a product ready for fullscale manufacturing − our ideas speed you to your goal.
EXPERTISE.Owning the best equipment does not make a great company, any more than owning the finest ball makes a champion team. It’s the skill and dedication of our people that make Admedes one of the the world’s leading manufacturers of nitinol and other metal-alloy medical implants and components.
PASSION. Our engineers look at each new project as a chess master views a worthy opponent over an unplayed board. An air of excitement surrounds the chance to tackle a challenge that will test their skills and push them to think beyond the known boundaries.
- • RAPID RESPONSE PROTOTYPING.
- Time equals money when turning an idea into a marketable medical device. To accelerate your journey to profitability, we created a Rapid Response department staffed with some of our best engineering, material and technology experts. Our Rapid Response team works hand in hand with you to convert your idea into a prototype − within a few days.
- • LASER TECHNOLOGY.
- ADMEDES customers benefit from the deep process know-how we have earned since our founding in 1996. We were among the first to use lasers to fabricate nitinol medical device components and continue to be the industry’s laser technology leader.
- • WIRE TECHNOLOGY.
- Our comprehensive selection of wire technologies helps our customers meet the widest array of medical applications. Capabilities include wire processing, forming, braiding and winding, as well as surface treatments that enhance biocompatibility and durability.
- • MICROASSEMBLY.
- At ADMEDES, our goal is to simplify your journey by providing all services needed to transform your idea into a premium product.
- • TEST LAB SERVICES.
- The components and devices we manufacture must stand up to unrelenting physical, biological and chemical forces. To help our customers deliver products that provide long-term efficacy, our in-house test lab team provides a full array of standard and proprietary testing methods.
- • QUALITY.
- No industry faces a higher mandate for quality than medical device manufacturing. At Admedes, we understand that and we are proud that our history proves our commitment to quality. To date, several million ADMEDES products have been implanted in patients.
Established in 1996, Admedes currently has a 91,000sq foot facility in Pforzheim Germany, a 18,000sq foot facility in Livermore, California along with further offices on the East Coast of the USA and in Ireland.
For more information contact ADMEDES GmbH